Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279303 times)

no, I havn't even downloaded any mods/hacks, except for a map viewer, that wouldn't affect anything as far as I know though...

The game has zero security, Cybertails joined my server with a stuff ton of mods and was able to teleport out of every trap. :C
Dammit he ruined my surprise

this game needs wells. im tired of running in and out of my cave deep down just to get one bucket of lava.

this game needs wells. im tired of running in and out of my cave deep down just to get one bucket of lava.

build a liquid duplicator

build a well!

Hellavator + Lucky Horseshoe + Magic Mirror = Profit

This game needs glass walls. It should act just like a regular wall just glass.

It would make windows easier and glass tunnels better looking.

Anyone want me to host my server?

With the option of New world or Previous?

Anyone want me to host my server?

With the option of New world or Previous?
why not.

Port 7777
New world

no, I havn't even downloaded any mods/hacks, except for a map viewer, that wouldn't affect anything as far as I know though...
if it's the same kind of map viewer that I think you're talking about, then it could show you floating island and corruption locations, which would save you some time and get you some rare items.

I have such stupid luck.
I've been killing skeletons + corrupting/killing goldfish so much lately in hopes for a Robot Hat.
5 minutes ago, I was venturing underground and killed two regular skeletons right next to each other.
I GOT 2 HOOKS.
I now have like 3 hooks from the last 3 days and no robot hats since the last update. :C