Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279389 times)

http://terrariaitemshop.com/
I Laughed, really loving hard.
That site best be trolling.

I'm not kidding.

http://terrariaitemshop.com/
I Laughed, really loving hard.
What the hell?

$1.75 for a molten pickaxe while 99 hellstone bars are $1?

I like how there's a jungle growing ontop of it.
 :cookieMonster:
"...And over here you will see the surface jungle, with a maneater who is coming straight for us- OH GOD HE GOT THE CLOTHIER! GET DOWN! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*"

"...And over here you will see the surface jungle, with a maneater who is coming straight for us- OH GOD HE GOT THE CLOTHIER! GET DOWN! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*"
Lol'd.
Also, if anyone is curious, that underground structure in the bottom right is the unofficial Terraria Conspirator Safety Bunker for Conspirators. (T.C.S.B.C.)
We are currently plotting to join various multiplayer servers and spread corruption everywhere, and then proceed into blaming it all on the servers' Dryads.

port 7777

just testing this ip

Is this game worth it?

Is this game worth it?
Hells yes it is. It seems worth more like $15 than $10. :x

Unfortunately, I can't join any multiplayer. I just get stuck at requesting world data... anyone else have this problem? I searched Google, but it seems to be an unfixable :/

Did you inventory edit?
If so either play singleplayer or re-buy the game at another computer.

Did you inventory edit?
Or instead of re-buying the game, reinstall it?
Worked for me when I couldn't connect to any servers.

Edit: Woops I read that wrong. Anyways Reinstalling usually works.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:33:36 PM by aml »

Did you inventory edit?

The game has zero security, Cybertails joined my server with a stuff ton of mods and was able to teleport out of every trap. :C

The game has zero security, Cybertails joined my server with a stuff ton of mods and was able to teleport out of every trap. :C

well, they could make a mod that enables security :D