Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1274997 times)

I'd just leave it without any walls, as the environment backgrounds can be very pretty and are usually more fitting than most crafted walls

Also, walls will block mob spawns

If the whole point is to not have mobs spawning, use glass walls

hallowstone
That might work...

Any reason why the hallowed area is larger than the crimson area?
Uh, not really. :)

I'd just leave it without any walls, as the environment backgrounds can be very pretty and are usually more fitting than most crafted walls

Also, walls will block mob spawns

If the whole point is to not have mobs spawning, use glass walls
Oh, didn't know it'd block mob spawns, I knew it would block tree growth...

Is there any way to trick the room into thinking its open by leaving like certain wall spaces open?

Is there any way to trick the room into thinking its open by leaving like certain wall spaces open?
mobs will still spawn in areas that don't have a back wall, so you could make empty windows spread around the area while having most of everything else walled in

mobs will still spawn in areas that don't have a back wall, so you could make empty windows spread around the area while having most of everything else walled in
Will they spawn in a 1x1 missing wall?

I recently started an expert world and it instantly decided to try and kill me, First night was a blood moon
I hid in my house but couldn't build the guide a house in time,
The following morning i came out and found the guide sitting in the middle of hundreds of coins, shackles, and zombie gibs

i am suddenly scared of this world

i got blood moon 5 nights in a row
it was a nightmare

i got blood moon 5 nights in a row
it was a nightmare
5 nights at blood moon

The following morning i came out and found the guide sitting in the middle of hundreds of coins, shackles, and zombie gibs
that guide is a badass
you better not sacrifice him to the lava

that guide is a badass
you better not sacrifice him to the lava
his guide is badass enough that he doesn't die, he just changes his name when sacrificed

his guide is badass enough that he doesn't die, he just changes his name when sacrificed
He fakes his death!

I recently started an expert world and it instantly decided to try and kill me, First night was a blood moon
I hid in my house but couldn't build the guide a house in time,

i am suddenly scared of this world
wait wait, a blood moon only happens when you get a 120 HP, so you either found a life crystal right off the bat or you're making this up
If you aren't that's pretty rad though

i think expert mode nullifys that landmine

I've killed the Moon Lord so many times and still don't have the Terrarian.

I've killed the Moon Lord so many times and still don't have the Terrarian.

hilariously i defeated the moon boss, saw he dropped the terrarian, said 'ugh' and threw it to one of the people who were playing with me.