Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1275437 times)

I wonder where they got the name for the "Terrarian" for.

probably minecraft

Starbound.

My new expert mode character. I've been working on my little base. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find the whole Ancient Shadow Armor set. It took me forever to get that with my main character.

As you can see, I've built that tower up. Additionally, the server spawn point is on that little platform with the gold chest.

Blockland

wait wait, a blood moon only happens when you get a 120 HP, so you either found a life crystal right off the bat or you're making this up
If you aren't that's pretty rad though
Yeah i always go underground as soon as i start a new world to gather as many life-crystals as i can

Yeah i always go underground as soon as i start a new world to gather as many life-crystals as i can
I always build a hut first and then a bow to kill zombies in hopes of a shackle dropping, from there on progress is really slow i always go to the left and right oceans in hopes for a trident taking every single normal chest along the way after i've done that i start digging a hellevator to find gold/platinum

whenever i start a new world i go straight to the crimson to make shadewood stuff (slightly better than wood stuff) then immediately go underground to get ore and money

I always start digging the hellevator. :P

I want yoyo's to be super popular again yes please

So I have a minecart track running from my base to my dungeon. With the iron cart, top speed is 66 mph and I got there in 32-34 in-game minutes. The badass mechanical cart on the other hand has a top speed of 102 mph, cutting the trip down to probably somewhere around 23-24 minutes. Laying all that track was apparently worth it, even with mounts.

So I have a minecart track running from my base to my dungeon. With the iron cart, top speed is 66 mph and I got there in 32-34 in-game minutes. The badass mechanical cart on the other hand has a top speed of 102 mph, cutting the trip down to probably somewhere around 23-24 minutes. Laying all that track was apparently worth it, even with mounts.
I made mine into a rollercoaster, it saves a bunch of tracks, but it's a 1-way road, but i have a magic mirror so it's fine

I made mine into a rollercoaster, it saves a bunch of tracks, but it's a 1-way road, but i have a magic mirror so it's fine
A friend of mine did this too, it only works with the iron minecart and many other players on the server didn't know why they couldn't survive it.
I fear the day we have the mechanical cart for it will bring doom to our friends and us on the rollercoaster track.