Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 16845 times)

I love you all. Honestly, I do.

No, the OP.
That's what I meant, sorry.

OP just got fed up at the people who kept on asking why he was atheist.

Posting anything about any religion on any forum is like walking up to a bonfire and throwing gasoline on it after the party is over. Now, you've got an unnecessary fire, and idiots are going to come in and toss their garbage into it.

Also, shut up about being athiest, not only does it matter but it's annoying as hell when people suddenly say, "Oh hey! I should post something about religion!" You've been on the forums long enough to know what that will do.

That's what I meant, sorry.

OP just got fed up at the people who kept on asking why he was atheist.
I don't see why he would tell us though.

Posting anything about any religion on any forum is like walking up to a bonfire and throwing gasoline on it after the party is over. Now, you've got an unnecessary fire, and idiots are going to come in and toss their garbage into it.

Also, shut up about being athiest, not only does it matter but it's annoying as hell when people suddenly say, "Oh hey! I should post something about religion!" You've been on the forums long enough to know what that will do.

I bet he made this thread thinking he will get mad props from the Atheists.

I bet he made this thread thinking he will get mad props from the Atheists.
That's bullsh...

Props to OP!

I hate it when fellow athiests post crap like this. It makes us look like ignorant bungholes.

I hate it when fellow athiests post crap like this. It makes us look like ignorant bungholes.
Some of you are.

Some of you are.
Some of you are ignorant pieces of stuff who shove there beliefs down people's throat.

We even bro?

Personally I prefer myself as an agnostic, I don't necessarily pray in class with others or go to church or any of that stupid crap, but I still like to believe in some sort of good and evil force in the universe that drives us all.

Some of you are ignorant pieces of stuff who shove there beliefs down people's throat.

We even bro?
You don't think I know that? My grandfather is one of those ignorant pieces of stuff.

And I guess.

We even bro?

Both sides are guilty, yes.

Well, I can understand why a christian would want to convert people. They just want you to join the church and be saved. There's nothing wrong with it, really. I actually appreciate that they share the good faith. What is annoying is when some of them try to force it on you saying, "THIS IS TRUTH."
What's just as annoying is when an athiest attacks a christian with science saying, "THIS IS THE TRUE THRUTH."