Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 311990 times)

Oh nice man, I was just talking about a little closet grow, stuff if you power a 60 plant grow-op with psu's then you're loving crazy.
I am doing a simple grow Op closet style.
My friend wants to, of course Im gonna help him.

If I dropped a tab and played LSD what would happen?

Bump with a video from my grow op.
All I need to do is get the pots, soil and lamp.
Then send out for seeds and Im good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo-Jjvnn5H0

Fun.

Hmmm, I'm considering finding Hallucinagetic mushrooms in the wild and growing them myself (But not eating them dried, nor shall I sell them)

Reasons -

Several info bases claim that Hal. shrooms are the least harmfull drugs

Non addictive, Hallucinagetic affetcs (thats why people take them...)

Cubensis spores aren't illegal. You can order them over the internet. Hunting for cubensis in the wild is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

So I'm toking and thinking Blockland really needs a druggie tinychat

One blotter isn't really much generally speaking. Just some mild visual effects and wayward thinking. Not saying that's a bad thing either.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:12:06 AM by Radon »

Hmmm, I'm considering finding Hallucinagetic mushrooms in the wild and growing them myself (But not eating them dried, nor shall I sell them)

Reasons -

Several info bases claim that Hal. shrooms are the least harmfull drugs

Non addictive, Hallucinagetic affetcs (thats why people take them...)

The best kind of mushroom trip you'll ever take will be from homegrown Hydros. I ate my first batch last night and I have never tripped that hard before. I ate just shy of a quarter and went to the forest preserve, I ended up texting Slick because I got lost. Then when I got out of the first preserve and took the cab home, the cab ride was super bizarre since I was really close to peaking. Once I got home, I played blockland for a little whilr, and some build by Solid ended up trippin me out even more.

Was my 7th time doin magic mushrooms. And every time I say how little I like them, but how much I love them.
One blotter isn't really much generally speaking. Just some mild visual effects and wayward thinking. Not saying that's a bad thing either.
Well that depends on your tolerance and such. I have a friend who dropped a single tab and he tripped face. My 2 other times that I dropped, the first I did 2 tabs and the 2nd I did 3. Both times I got forgeted up beyond belief. But I'm a bitch when it comes to hallucinogenics.

I have a friend who dropped a single tab and he tripped face. My 2 other times that I dropped, the first I did 2 tabs and the 2nd I did 3. Both times I got forgeted up beyond belief. But I'm a bitch when it comes to hallucinogenics.

Like I said, generally speaking for somebody who doesn't have a tolerance to psychs.

Like I said, generally speaking for somebody who doesn't have a tolerance to psychs.

Ya.

You don't build tolerance to psychedelics.

Bump with a fun fact of how ridiculously hungover I am.

Drank just shy of a fifth to myself last night. I can literally feel my brain pulsating. ;-;