Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 317236 times)

the way you guys react to people who want to get into drugs is similar to how league of legends players react to newbies
the only difference being that instead of fat neckbeards being elitist about a underwhelming game, this involves braindead drug addicts on a 3d lego game that slobber "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr herf if i sniff my own farts with antifreeze will i get high bros!????!!!! omg im tryin molly/catpiss/skank/fuk/whatever im so high maen"
The way you react to people in this thread is similar to a baby's slurred mumbles, the only difference being that babies are babies and have an excuse for lacking general intelligence.

The way you react to people in this thread is similar to a baby's slurred mumbles, the only difference being that babies are babies and have an excuse for lacking general intelligence.
wow i sure got TOLD

wow i sure got TOLD
I dont think you even understood what I said

the way you guys react to people who want to get into drugs is similar to how league of legends players react to newbies
the only difference being that instead of fat neckbeards being elitist about a underwhelming game, this involves braindead drug addicts on a 3d lego game that slobber "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr herf if i sniff my own farts with antifreeze will i get high bros!????!!!! omg im tryin molly/catpiss/skank/fuk/whatever im so high maen"

> assuming everyone who does drugs is an addict

nope

Aph has a reputation of being a stuffhead wherever he goes. It's best to ignore him, his elite opinion isn't going to change anytime soon.

Wow I wish my life was that exciting. "Okay, it's ____ pm that means it's time to go on blockland forums and stuff on the rec drug thread in order to feel accomplished about myself".

He clearly gets a hard on from getting a rise out of us and we are all at fault for letting it get to us so just stop really responding because his posts aren't really meaningful to the subject at hand and hes just trying to get everyone butt hurt

I thought it was pretty funny when he called everyone else an elitist neckbeard. It made me do a double take because I almost can't believe someone being this much of a hypocritical rooster.

im curious as to what kind of music you guys listen to

by you guys i mean the ones who like psychoactive chemicals

http://www.playlistunes.com/triphop.htm
Red Hot Chili Peppers and Led Zeplin are great too.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:50:28 PM by Clone v.117 »

Dub.

One of my few concerns is the guy dealing and making and where your guy's money goes. If its some amateur chemist then I doubt the money is going toward anything devious. However many gangs profit off drug trade. Those ecstasy pills for example you might have bought probably went toward some Eastern European mob, or some guy who is bound to set his apartment on fire because safety isn't of concern. Most Marijuana in the US was grown in the States and in Mexico which also profits some random guy or gang/cartel.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:07:12 PM by Harm94 »

One of my few concerns is the guy dealing and making and where your guy's money goes. If its some amateur chemist then I doubt the money is going toward anything devious. However many gangs profit off drug trade. Those ecstasy pills for example you might have bought probably went toward some Eastern European mob, or some guy who is bound to set his apartment on fire because safety isn't of concern. Most Marijuana in the US was grown in the States and in Mexico which also profits some random guy or gang/cartel.
Well if you're willing to spend 600$ an ounce, it's most likely going to be grown right in here.

It's super easy to grow so there's probably quite a few dealers that are average people.

It's super easy to grow so there's probably quite a few dealers that are average people.
Like I said, either or.

By theway, as a criminal justice guy, I thought I would let you know the feds aren't recognizing marijuana cards in California or the state of Washington and Colorado.