Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13444 times)

I really can't say anything. Obviously she is venting on you because of how angry she is at your father. She most likely likes your brother because he somehow acts like your father less. I don't know what to say, except save up a good amount of money to get a small house or something, get a good education, and move the forget out as soon as you can.

I really can't say anything.
damn right you forgetin' handicap
and don't you dare speak out of turn again

I really can't say anything. Obviously she is venting on you because of how angry she is at your father. She most likely likes your brother because he somehow acts like your father less. I don't know what to say, except save up a good amount of money to get a small house or something, get a good education, and move the forget out as soon as you can.

He just graduated high school at 16, and he's already been accepted to Columbia or somethin', I forget which school exactly, but it's an Ivy League school. I think he's set on education.

So uh...kinda curious what's goin' on with Martin Monocle...heard anything from him Triple?
I haven't, last I heard he was talking to his girlfriend and he'd call me when he's done.

I think he's set on education.
And money.

Update: He's trying to sleep, apparently his intoxicated brain had trouble remembering that he was supposed to call me.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:03:38 AM by TripleNickels »

And money.
Yeah, we get it.
Mr. Marcin has stuffloads of money.
You've gone over that approximately five billion times.

Yeah, we get it.
Mr. Marcin has stuffloads of money.
You've gone over that approximately five billion times.
Yet people still miss it.

Yet people still miss it.
I find that hard to believe.
About all I've seen out of you is:
"He's loaded."
"He's got plenty of money."
"No worries when it comes to money."
"He's set on money."
"His grandfather take $1mil pisses."
"Why don't you smoke some weed?"
"That's really dumb NF."

If I were a millionaire I'd never be sad again.

Ever, people who are millionaires and depressed are spending their money wrong and should give it to someone that can appreciate it.

When my mom is mad at me she's just like your mom.. :s

This.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but you don't have to buy friends to begin with.

And like NF said money buys stuff that makes you happy to begin with.

I'd be very happy with dual GTX590s , two Intel hex-cores and maybe 24GB of RAM.  Plus a terabyte SSD wouldn't hurt.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:14:15 AM by Nickelob Ultra »

all them cigaretteola parents say "money doesn't buy happiness"
psssstuff
money buys stuff that makes NF happy

Well Stocking, if money doesn't buy happiness then why do you need money.

Ever, people who are millionaires and depressed are spending their money wrong and should give it to someone that can appreciate it.

Your narrowmindedness, stupidity, and lack of common sense baffles me beyond belief. Money can not buy you happiness, and money doesn't make you happy. You may have a false sense of security because you have that size of a wallet, but once you get everything you want, materialwise, you realize how much you want certain emotional things.

If you honestly think getting multi-million dollars put into your estate makes you happy, you're a loving failure.

It's not like he's even capable of earning it in the first place since he's proven to us he's a complete loving idiot who has some kind of insecurity to the point where he needs to pretend he's a 12 year old girl

Your narrowmindedness, stupidity, and lack of common sense baffles me beyond belief. Money can not buy you happiness, and money doesn't make you happy. You may have a false sense of security because you have that size of a wallet, but once you get everything you want, materialwise, you realize how much you want certain emotional things.

If you honestly think getting multi-million dollars put into your estate makes you happy, you're a loving failure.

Money not buying happiness is a biblical proverb that warned that the riches of the world were fleeting and only eternal reward for service to Christ would provide lasting happiness.

In the real world, people who are rich and smart are happy.