Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13181 times)

I'm actually sitting on my floor right now with a bottle of vicodin and a pack of cigarettes.

I'm actually sitting on my floor right now with a bottle of vicodin and a pack of cigarettes.
Wheres your weed? Use that instead.

Do you want me to call you?

._.

Take it easy, Monocle, before you do something without thinking, just like...take some deep breaths or take a walk or go up on your roof and smoke some weed or somethin'.

._.

Take it easy, Monocle, before you do something without thinking, just like...take some deep breaths or take a walk or go up on your roof and smoke some weed or somethin'.
His house is safely insulated by a forty thousand volt electrical power line, I'm sure his balcony would be a great place to light up his spliff.

His house is safely insulated by a forty thousand volt electrical power line, I'm sure his balcony would be a great place to light up his spliff.

I was gonna say, smoke some spliff, but if the power line is still an issue then yeah...wait on the roof thing...

I called him, his response was "No, I'm not talking right now" but he didn't hang up. Time to wait four hours for him to realize he didn't hang up.

Monocle, all this means is your life turned to stuff early, and you haven't peaked.

Get back up, bro.  Call out everyone who's ever given you stuff to your self, or make insults in Wordpad to try and relieve some stress.

You gonna be ok.

Don't get hooked on the vicodin.

Or the cigs.

They only slow you down and give you a false sense of temporary relief.

Ah, he is talking to his girlfriend. He laughed on the phone, so I think he's on the road to recovery. Or the road to drug addiction. Either way, he laughed.

Ah, he is talking to his girlfriend. He laughed on the phone, so I think he's on the road to recovery. Or the road to drug addiction. Either way, he laughed.

That's good, as long as he's talking with Lynaya he should be alright.

I'm actually trippin pretty hard, that's why I'm laughing. :o

Also the fact that I had to ignore like 20 of his calls, lol.

That's good, as long as he's talking with Lynaya he should be alright.
I don't know why he likes 'naya so much, I should convince him to let me talk to her some time, I blew it last time by doing.. well, exactly what i did here.

Warning - while you were reading 67 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
fuuuuuuuck

im sorry for you beachy bro ily <33

Warning - while you were reading 67 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
fuuuuuuuck

im sorry for you beachy bro ily <33
Were you fapping before you posted?

I don't know why he likes 'naya so much, I should convince him to let me talk to her some time, I blew it last time by doing.. well, exactly what i did here.

Haha...I'd kinda like to talk to her at some point as well, but whatever.