Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13192 times)

*bisjac is half way across the world with headphones on*

material things are loving bullstuff

(record skip)

*bisjac dies*

I enjoy and love my life.
Nearly anything bad happens and sometime something to enjoy about every hour c:

My life is perfect for me.

I enjoy and love my life.
Nearly anything bad happens and sometime something to enjoy about every hour c:

My life is perfect for me.
Agree.

wow monocle you're really dumb. the logical thing to do was jump on that power line, i mean what if it gave you superpowers, like Electro? well, he got struck by lightning, but whatever.

its easy to denounce material things but impossible to leave them behind.

your life is only relatively stuffty, there are millions of people that would be willing to trade places with you.

im posting lolis with this post to cheer you up, i hope it helps you.

You could move in with me, bro.
You could be like my older brothers twin, and i also have a spare bed in my room.

Try working your way from food stamps to a upper class house with 10 acres.

Life is a bitch sometimes. Chin up bucko, look for the bright side and seize the moment. The only thing stopping you from enjoying your life is yourself.

Ninja:thong to thing, too many rp's  :cookieMonster:

I just read the entire post.

I hope Monocle isn't thinking Self Delete.

Try working your way from food stamps to a upper class house with 10 acres.

Life is a bitch sometimes. Chin up bucko, look for the bright side and seize the moment. The only thing stopping you from enjoying your life is yourself.

1. He is already loving rich, thought that was pretty clear.
2. Covered that one too, he's been keeping his chin up for 17 years despite the stuff. I think he's just breaking down from the constant holding back of emotion or something, I'm not too sure. He's definitely in a funk though.

I just read the entire post.

I hope Monocle isn't thinking Self Delete.

He's not that type of person.

1. He is already loving rich, thought that was pretty clear.
2. Covered that one too, he's been keeping his chin up for 17 years despite the stuff. I think he's just breaking down from the constant holding back of emotion or something, I'm not too sure. He's definitely in a funk though.

He's not that type of person.
1. Exactly, he's never had to work for anything. He has little reason to mope other than family problems.
2. If he wouldn't hold back him emotions, this wounding have happened in the first place. If you think everything is fine and dandy, eventually, it will all be fine and dandy. How do you think I manage to stay on these forums? lol

1. Exactly, he's never had to work for anything. He has little reason to mop other family problems.
2. If he wouldn't hold back him emotions, this wounding have happened in the first place. If you think everything is fine and dandy, eventually, it will all be fine and dandy. How do you think I manage to stay on these forums? lol

because of me

I think Monocle's phone died, or signal is unaccessable. Due to this emergency situation, I will act on Monocle's behalf. He would want it that way.
I think he's just breaking down from the constant holding back of emotion or something, I'm not too sure.
How do I explain this. Monocle's whole way of dealing with emotions is to bottle them until the point of explosion. During this explosion, he generally spends hours crying and is very volatile if you poke at him. I'm not saying to ignore him, but he'll bounce back. He always does. He just likes to make things harder for himself than they have to be.

He's not thinking Self Delete either. If he was thinking Self Delete, I'd be the first or second person to hear about it and I wouldn't be on this forum discussing his emotional well-being with you. I'd be on the phone with him, or texting him vigorously.

I think Monocle's phone died, or signal is unaccessable. Due to this emergency situation, I will act on Monocle's behalf. He would want it that way.How do I explain this. Monocle's whole way of dealing with emotions is to bottle them until the point of explosion. During this explosion, he generally spends hours crying and is very volatile if you poke at him. I'm not saying to ignore him, but he'll bounce back. He always does. He just likes to make things harder for himself than they have to be.

He's not thinking Self Delete either. If he was thinking Self Delete, I'd be the first or second person to hear about it and I wouldn't be on this forum discussing his emotional well-being with you. I'd be on the phone with him, or texting him vigorously.

Makes sense, based on the times I've talked to him. He always does seem to bounce back.

And uh...not sure if vigorously would be the right word, but whatever.