Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13139 times)

I've had a pretty good life. Besides my parents getting divorced and everything.

ujelly?

I've talked to Monocle in his "times of need" enough times to know that he has a resilient personality, and will bounce back.
That's reassuring

I've had a pretty good life. Besides my parents getting divorced and everything.

ujelly?
U jelly of my non-divorced parents?

U jelly of my non-divorced parents?
Not really? I'm jelly of your lack of step parents.

Not really? I'm jelly of your lack of step parents.
I'm jelly of your spinning globe earth thing.

I'm jelly of your spinning globe earth thing.
I'm jelly of your gay pride blockhead.

If that were my mother I'd be out the door on my own account. But sorry about what's going on with your life bro. You should convince your father to divorce your mother, let he work on her own and attempt to pay for you, when she can't handle it, move back in with your father, keep saving money, get your own place, and ask your mother how she feels.

Well stuff, those problems don't seem as stupid.
Here we see OP can differenciate between disposiable friends and true ones.
Well, your mother sounds like a bitch and I feel sorry for you.

Nah, I respect my mother
What the hell?
I don't respect my mother enough to not take her to court, and all she did was rob some restaurant and go to jail for half my life. At least she still acts like I'm a human. Your mother doesn't deserve respect, why would you give her any?

Monocle, sent you an fb message. Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps, but I also know your resilient personality and know you'll bounce back.

If it makes you feel any better, you're 17. All of these horrible things have happened before you're a legal adult. Now that can be a good thing and a bad thing, but for all the maturity and wisdom you've gained rather quickly I can honestly say you have a massive majority of your life to make better. In a year, it's in your hands what you do next with your life and you've got years ahead to set up a life that really makes you happy. Maybe that's something to look forward to, the important thing is that you move forward and make the best of things.

If that were my mother I'd be out the door on my own account. But sorry about what's going on with your life bro. You should convince your father to divorce your mother, let he work on her own and attempt to pay for you, when she can't handle it, move back in with your father, keep saving money, get your own place, and ask your mother how she feels.

Did you read at all? He basically has no father to fall back on, and even if he did have one/want one, convincing his father to divorce his mother would be extremely selfish.

You should convince your father to divorce your mother
Already done

let her work on her own and attempt to pay for you, when she can't handle it
She has a lot of money, don't know where from

move back in with your father
His father wants nothing to do with him, see: fatherless day topic

keep saving money
His family is LOADED, he could mooch his whole life easily.

get your own place, and ask your mother how she feels.
She'd be overjoyed.

ujelly?
no
well sort of
my dad died of cancer :(

I want to hug monocle :c

Already done
She has a lot of money, don't know where from
His father wants nothing to do with him, see: fatherless day topic
His family is LOADED, he could mooch his whole life easily.
She'd be overjoyed.
I hate people even more now.