Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271414 times)

Motherforgeter failed on me again.

Why are all of the new parts so damn confusing

Me and Jacob/Lee are do a space race, Were going start building at the same time and nether of use are going to speed up time.

Me and Jacob/Lee are do a space race, Were going start building at the same time and nether of use are going to speed up time.
I did this with a friend, super fun.

Herp derp yay
Duna?
I just so happened to have a rover I wanted to land there, but I ran out of fuel and landed on it's moon Ike instead.

I landed on the northern pole of the moon, so I just rovered up the little mountain beside me, took a little tumble down the other side, and snapped another picture.

How do you get there, I can't even figure out how to be at the right spot.

I actually edited the munar crash scenario or whatever it's called and just changed the planet to 6 I think. The rest didn't have a thick enough atmosphere to land.
I'll try to legitimately land on a planet now.

I have realized that I completely suck at building spacecraft. Of the 30 or so Kerbals that went up, maybe 10 have come back down. A lot of them didn't even go up, just back down...

I landed on the Mun with some friends.

How do you get there, I can't even figure out how to be at the right spot.
Make sure you have enough fuel to get into Kerbol (sun's) orbit. Then it's basically orbital rendezvous. So look up tutorials on that.

And I finally landed on Duna.

Quicksaved and screamed at around 200m/s with that rover on the surface. But it's huge, so I didn't get very far (wanted to explore the poles).

My next goals will probably be the innermost planet, then Jool's smallest moon, then Jool.

i can't even land on minmus how do land on plannit
i love how none of you are actually looking for the easter eggs the devs hide ingame

I know where the name kerbal came from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korabl-Sputnik_1

Korabl
Wrong
It came from the main dev's imagination when he was a kid.

Wrong
It came from the main dev's imagination when he was a kid.

Aww, I thought I had some intelligence.