Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271028 times)

That is so much more complicated than what I've done...

I just reach about 30,000 meters and point a bit under the horizon of the desired direction. Burn all the fuels. Drop my satellite, then return.

That's the worst way to do it.

That's the worst way to do it.
Why? All I have to do is achieve orbit for a minute or two, drop off a small probe, and then leave orbit. Not like I'm wasting fuel or anything.

What kind of sperg doesn't use maneuver nodes for orbiting anyway...

wat?

this

I used them to figure out the general action the vessel must take. After that, orbiting's a cake-walk.

how the forget do I use maneuvers aaaaa

I typically make large-ass rockets just to fling my ship to space.

YES FINALLY
FIRST ORBITAL RENDEZVOUS
AND DOCKING
HELL YES

-pant, pant- I... I did it.

I forgot to attach xenon fuel to my first probe, so I decided to launch my ship designed for transferring and attaching parts to ships in orbit.

It was hard.
After I got it, I crashed into my debris for the lulz and ended the flight. To my dismay, it seemed the probe also disappeared. Perhaps because the hub is on the nose of the probe? Maybe not though. It actually renamed the probe after I attached the xenon fuel to it and disconnected to land the second time. So I could track the name and make sure not to end that flight.

All in all, mission successful. The xenon fuel worked on the probe, and allowed it to receive thrust.

That is hideous. Though if it gets the job done I guess.

oasis
this game is about building rockets
not a fashion contest

oasis
this game is about building rockets
not a fashion contest
It certainly isn't...

how the forget do I use maneuvers aaaaa
reposting because I cannot find a guide on how to do this

click orbit
click make maneuver
drag stuff