Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271625 times)

Hey guys, I have a folder of custom stock parts if you feel the need to make some crazy ships.
Uploading to mediafire now.
Done.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:47:23 AM by Linkusofepica »

GOD DAMN THIS GAME MAKES ME SO ANGRY AT TIMES RHARHHSRH

Planning to land/smash into the moon. How do I get there? My rockets are usually too small, or aren't outfitted for a munar landing and aren't saved. I want to get two kerbals there and a rover. Can anybody design me a rocket or give me tips?

Planning to land/smash into the moon. How do I get there? My rockets are usually too small, or aren't outfitted for a munar landing and aren't saved. I want to get two kerbals there and a rover. Can anybody design me a rocket or give me tips?
Rovers are hard to transport. Your should ditch it for now, and try for a steady orbit around Kerbin. Orbit a few times until you can use a maneuver to get caught in Mun's gravity. It's way harder than it sounds.

Rovers are hard to transport. Your should ditch it for now, and try for a steady orbit around Kerbin. Orbit a few times until you can use a maneuver to get caught in Mun's gravity. It's way harder than it sounds.
Rovers are very hard to transport, thus making it easier to make a flying mini rocket for transporting crew and exploring

My biggest issue right now is having enough fuel to get me to Mun. I've gotten close, but I always seem to fall short. Tips?

My biggest issue right now is having enough fuel to get me to Mun. I've gotten close, but I always seem to fall short. Tips?
Make your first stage a bunch of mainsails and orange tanks with a tuna can sized tank to seperate the mainsails and the orange tanks, and ditch it when you get to a high orbit around Kerbin. After that just adjust your orbit until you get an encounter with the Mun.

I'm one of those people who believes in "finesse", and I don't like using assloads of mainsails.

I'm one of those people who believes in "finesse", and I don't like using assloads of mainsails.
I <3 mainsails

Did the apollo missions launch the rover with the crew? If so, I can do it too.

apparently crashing into a planet very hard destroys the planet

Poor kerbal has no idea the ocean isn't far below.

Hurray, I managed to dock in space without mechjeb!