Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 268227 times)

Oh gods damn, I just spent my entire life trying to get a large fuel tank add-on to dock with my InterKerbitional Space Station (I'm terribly sorry for the name) only to find out I'd used the wrong docking mechanism, causing it to extend down into my engine bay, out of reach for the magnetic attraction.

Oh gods damn, I just spent my entire life trying to get a large fuel tank add-on to dock with my InterKerbitional Space Station (I'm terribly sorry for the name) only to find out I'd used the wrong docking mechanism, causing it to extend down into my engine bay, out of reach for the magnetic attraction.
I know how that feels. This is why I launch like fifteen versions of the same rocket, the other 14 were tests of specific mechanisms while the fifteenth actually does the job. :P

0.19 looks great, but I couldn't download it last night. Servers were overloaded.

I deleted my parts folder because I had so many add ons, but now I can't re-download it because the servers are busy. >:(

I deleted my parts folder because I had so many add ons, but now I can't re-download it because the servers are busy. >:(
Can you not just restore it from the bin?

Can you not just restore it from the bin?
Then I would have to sift through them to find the stock parts, which is what I'm trying NOT to do.

I just re downloaded it from the store and omg rovers are so much fun.

Yeeeees, I just learned how to dock properly, and made my first space station. I first launched the main bit, which was really just some framework with a hitch-hiker pod and some lights and solar arrays and stuff, and now I've launched two large fuel tanks and docked them with the station, so now it's basically a fuel station. I'll probably upload some pictures of it.

the latest version lags me so much it's not even funny
it was fun while it lasted

the latest version lags me so much it's not even funny
it was fun while it lasted
It's supposed to be less laggy, apparently. Are you on a laptop?

It's supposed to be less laggy, apparently. Are you on a laptop?

no, I'm on a POS PC
you only need to know two things:
1. singlecore
2. radeon x550

Its on steam aaaa
I wonder if there will be a way to transfer bought versions.

I wonder if there will be a way to transfer bought versions.
On the QA they said yes.

can I get the steam version if I l already own it?