Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 465060 times)

Ogm cani btea teeast
Iama pru beetoo toastur!!!022.24,(436

OT
Looking good Nex, looking forward to testing.

fun way to crash blockland:

start a server

open the join server gui using a mod or the gui editor

attempt to join your own server again

The sound effects are trippy

too bad you can't do that with RTB

Update to Client_Fetchall: The keybind will now only fetch everyone when you press the bound key down, and not again when released.

That was a major lazy on my part

Also: yee (attached)

1k views
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:50:41 AM by Nexus »

Update to Client_Fetchall: The keybind will now only fetch everyone when you press the bound key down, and not again when released.
Come Nexus, even I could make it better.

blasphemy
I took it, made a fetch all button in the admin GUI (compatible with admin GUI plus) and made a client sided /fetchAll command. Oh and I deleted the key bind, for I no longer need it.

Why is Skyeye cancelled?

Why is Skyeye cancelled?

Because Nexus found out that
*gasp*
OH EM GEE! Badspot doesn't want people releasing player-finding code!
What a SHOCKER.

Because Nexus found out that
*gasp*
OH EM GEE! Badspot doesn't want people releasing player-finding code!
What a SHOCKER.

-snip-

You seriously still don't get that I'm up in arms about that stuff?
I have been continuously telling you to stop putting aimbot code into public mods.
Continuously, I tell you! Ever since I found out you released Terragen!
CONTINUOUSLY!

Posts by Xalos referencing "terragen"

Just the one above this.

Posts by Xalos referencing "aimbot"

Just the one above this and something unrelated in a creativity topic.

Wow, I'm getting all grammar'd up with proper capitalization, spelling, and punctuation, and getting evidence.  Must mean I feel an argument brewing.  If you have quotes or something that I did not find, I would be happy to be proven wrong and resolve this quickly.

God damn it I really need to overhaul the OP

Every time I try to update it I get the 20000 character limit error and have to try and find something to cut back on

The pictures are a major culprit, but I also realize that I write a damn lot lol

After finishing the Too Many Bricks Inventory, my next project will likely be revamping buildbot to actually make it user friendly because at the moment it is a bitch to use.

Updates will include:
 - Friendly messages whenever you are doing something for the first time + hugely revamped help system
 - Duplicating will now prompt you for if you want to save the file and what you want to save it as, instead of just spamming your duplications folder with bbdup##.bls until you have a stroke
 - Saves can be sorted by date, descriptions and previews will be available
 - When saving duplications, you will also be able to add a description, alter the path of the save, select whether that new path will overwrite the current default one, and also if you would like to take a screenshot upon clicking 'done'
 - I might be able to add a categorizing system so you can add 'tags' to your saves if browsing by date/name is not sufficient
 - Make it so directly duping something will keep the duplicated thing's direction (No it is not a bug that duping something and then loading it causes it to face a different direction, but I can change buildbot to get around this)

Possible additions - Change the way buildbot reads the savefile, so that it will read on a tick system instead of all at once and locking up your client while it is reading a large file.  This may cause problems directionally since the player is able to turn about freely in the meantime.

Discuss things that make buildbot a confusing piece of stuff and what you wish were easier to use about it
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:50:02 PM by Nexus »