Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 6925 times)

I'm not. I do have autism. You guys don't know what it is. I stutter a lot and I do pointless stuff like posting this stupid topic I wish I've never made. I always talk about random stuff. And when I go to the doctor, I get nervous. So guys. Call me an attention  whore. Do it because I am one.

I'm not. I do have autism. You guys don't know what it is. I stutter a lot and I do pointless stuff like posting this stupid topic I wish I've never made. I always talk about random stuff. And when I go to the doctor, I get nervous. So guys. Call me an attention  whore. Do it because I am one.
The forget?

Just stop posting, god, your just making this stuff worse.

if we call you an attention whore then we'd give you attention which is the opposite of what to do with an attention who-

oh

oh
i get it

Ok guys, I'm really starting to swear. Congratulations.

Your a little late.

slowpoke.png
God damn it, I was having lunch, but oh well.

God damn it, I was having lunch, but oh well.
and that kiddies is why you read the thread before responding to only the original post

while the op is a loving idiot, guys, you're just feeding it
"HES AN ATTENTION WHORE"
"ATTENTION WHORE"
"STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE"

well if he's an attention whore can't you just let the topic die down so it won't get any more attention
i honestly don't believe that he's an attention whore that much, i've seen worse, but you guys are just completely feeding it. just stop.

I framed this picture in my house the

the one on the left is Stephen

the one on the right is a random person.

I framed this picture in my house the

the one on the left is Stephen

the one on the right is a random person.
that wasn't ev--
wh--
i don't even have words for how stupid that made you look in my eyes

i already hated you enough from your absolutely handicapped replies earlier in this topic

that wasn't ev--
wh--
i don't even have words for how stupid that made you look in my eyes

i already hated you enough from your absolutely handicapped replies earlier in this topic
You can't expect nobody to post on this topic. People will eventually post stuff.

I'd like to contribute this to the discussion.

You can't expect nobody to post on this topic. People will eventually post stuff.
i didn't say post nothing, and if i did that wasn't my intention.
you all posting stuff about him being an attention whore is just contributing to his "attention whoreness"