bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505747 times)

too bad the army is changing out those ACUs they are wearing for the old style that isn't digital

It's a question I have to ask.

Why does the soldier on the cover art for the past couple Battlefield games look like he's spontaneously combusting on his right shoulder?

i appreciate how OP makes it clear that this game in no way associates with the stuffhole bad company games lol
I remember hearing that the BC games were only made to compete with other games that were out at the time.

A bunch of CoD Kids I knew have apperantly switched to Battlefeild 3 because black ops "Killed" CoD.

A bunch of CoD Kids I knew have apperantly switched to Battlefeild 3 because black ops "Killed" CoD.
Mw2 killed CoD, they should've switched to battlefield games long ago.

Mw2 killed CoD, they should've switched to battlefield games long ago.
Exactly. But I still love the zombies mode. Only reason im keeping BlackOps.

woohoo, more grey shooters

doesn't look like a normal grey shooter to me.

It's more blue than grey. Anyways forget off, graphics don't mean stuff.

I don't see why you guys are talking colors, this game looks like a bunch of different colors to me.

Also, I'm loving the new death first person view.

Fall down

Hold hand up in air, waiting for a medic to revive you

If they don't, put your hand down and respawn.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:56:30 AM by Shell »

The thing that made me most excited was being able to impair a persons vision slightly by flicking on your flashlight of your gun in someones face in a lowly lit room. Dunno why, but it gave me ideas of tactics me and my friends can use.

EDIT: Im getting console version, too.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:35:36 AM by Artificial Blocko »

If you're forced to use Origin, I will not be buying this.

I wonder, would i5 2300 2.8 GHz Quad, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 460 1Gb DDR5, all on 32-bit architecture, support this game?

I can feel sarcasm.
I wasn't being sarcastic you twat

I wonder, would i5 2300 2.8 GHz Quad, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 460 1Gb DDR5, all on 32-bit architecture, support this game?
Herp loving derp