bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505440 times)

I wanna crash jets into buildings :D

I only watched 4 mins going to preorder

I want this game. Now.  :cookieMonster:

Uncharted 3 or Battlefield 3?

HHHNNNNNGGG
Oh frostbyte
Hey guys look an enemy in that tower! *Gets rocket* forget your stuff I have a jet allah hu ackba! BOOM!

Uncharted 3 or Battlefield 3?

HHHNNNNNGGG Hey guys look an enemy in that tower! *Gets rocket* forget your stuff I have a jet allah hu ackba! BOOM!
Uncharted 3 looks awesome, with the gameplay and everything, but the recoil/spread system seems odd.

Even my mom thinks this game is realistic lol

Battlefield 3 > MW3

BattleField 3  will be the better game in terms of Multiplayer and Singleplayer, But most likely, Call of friends: Modern stuffstorm 3 will most likely have more players due to the large amounts of COD cigarettes. also, I heard MW3 would have zombies, so now there ripping-off Treyarch in an attempt to get more people to play a game that basically hasn't changed since Modern Warfare, except in terms of the Singleplayer.

Another Year, Another Call of duty.

But on a brighter note, BattleField 3 will get more attention to DLC than Battlefield 2 did, so everything is all right!

+64 player servers on PC. :D

Battlefield 3 > MW3

BattleField 3  will be the better game in terms of Multiplayer and Singleplayer, But most likely, Call of friends: Modern stuffstorm 3 will most likely have more players due to the large amounts of COD cigarettes. also, I heard MW3 would have zombies, so now there ripping-off Treyarch in an attempt to get more people to play a game that basically hasn't changed since Modern Warfare, except in terms of the Singleplayer.

Another Year, Another Call of duty.

But on a brighter note, BattleField 3 will get more attention to DLC than Battlefield 2 did, so everything is all right!

+64 player servers on PC. :D
Call of Duty releases a new game every year, so they always have to rush the game and use scrapped materials from their other games. Not the way to go.

Though this is a Battlefield thread, not a Call of Duty one, so try not to talk about it here. Niven will come in.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/311990/news/battlefield-3-book-coming-from-andy-mcnab/?

What
A book?

For Battlefield game?

For Single-player?
AHAHAHA

also, earthquakes in multiplayer

Battlefield 3 developer DICE has again talked up the technical prowess of its Frostbite 2 engine, and teased the chaotic prospect of putting terrain-deforming earthquakes into its new multiplayer mode.

Speaking to PSM3 magazine, lead multiplayer designer Lars Gustavsson confirmed the quakes seen in impressive single-player demos are "technically possible" in Battlefield 3 multiplayer games.

"We're still looking into ambient destruction in multi-player; it's still too early to say really," he told the mag.

"It's technically possible to have earthquakes in multi-player using Frostbite 2. We feel like kids walking into sweet shops with Frostbite - it has so many features we never knew we needed, and we're still figuring out how best to use them.

"It's just the start for this engine. So far, the only limit to the things we can do with it are our own creative restraints."

The Swedish developer's made no secret it wants to stick to the series fundamentals for Battlefield 3, saying it has "no urge to innovate for the sake of innovation."

Some fans might be concerned by the decision to combine Medic and Assault classes then, but Gustavsson argues it's the right move:

"Our main thinking with the medic class is that we want more people in the game, playing, than sat in the spawn menu," he said. "So, the more chances we give team mates to help with things like revives, the better.

"We constantly evaluate where people are on the battlefield - and as we saw it in Bad Company 2, Medics were rarely equipped to be on the real frontline. It was the Assault class that people took to the front, so it seemed natural to combine the two."

Battlefeild 3: It has Dinosaurs.

the whole Battlefield series is ftw

Look, I made the Battlefield 3 M4 in entrepreneur  my Gun!