bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505441 times)

ogm u stole dat !!!11111!1312311

So in other words it's a normal M4.

So in other words it's a normal M4.
Basically

ogm u stole dat !!!11111!1312311
omg im sry

still pissed about no mod support

i just hope that the A.I. is not backwards hat retarted like in BF2

shooters are stuffty games for modding. why would that be so important to you?

i just hope that the A.I. is not backwards hat retarted like in BF2
i dont even recall there being a single player version ive ever played lol. bf2 was made for multi only.
i think there was a like a demo map like version for offline play. but that might have been bf2142

Custom maps, skins, single player maps, UI mods, etc.  They're no where near stuffty for modding, in fact they're probably one of the most modded genre, unless the developer decides to go fascist and not let the customers play with their tools.

I'm hearing that in order to install BF3, even buying a store copy, you WILL have to use Origin.  Is this true?

I'm hearing that in order to install BF3, even buying a store copy, you WILL have to use Origin.  Is this true?
why would that matter? you HAVE to use steam to both install and play half the steam games you use. its the same thing.
steam is full on DRM, but you all forget and hate on other examples of it.

why would that matter? you HAVE to use steam to both install and play half the steam games you use. its the same thing.
steam is full on DRM, but you all forget and hate on other examples of it.
But the thing is pretty much 80% of my games already use Steamworks or are within Steam.  It's not something that I'm not going to buy the game over, I just personally would prefer it without Origin.  I have to use EADM/"Origin" if I want to play Spore now anyway.

Whoa. Those muzzleflashes are quite realistic. :o

Pause menu!

Defibs!

Jets!

Tanks!

Inside a tank!

Intese streetfight!

Rushing!

Homoloveual intercourse?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:27:20 PM by Shell »

guns and skins are useless but being able to run around in custom maps is pretty cool.

He shall stare into your soul.