bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505554 times)

I want my Russian Army Service Medal. The tag is lovey.

I want my Russian Army Service Medal. The tag is lovey.
I just stole a US Army service medal dog tag from a guy. It looks pretty nice but he obviously hack it since it had like 3503485 hours. but hey, I am not complaining because that's the number of hours i got from his stats value so it makes me looks better. :)

what is it
Ok, on the tag are two thinly carved lines. These lines make the tag look like Russia's flag, but without colors. The real meat of the tag, is the carved Russian landmass with "Россия" carved right in the middle.

I just stole a US Army service medal dog tag from a guy. It looks pretty nice but he obviously hack it since it had like 3503485 hours.
That's a glitch. It should say 350.34 hours, or just 350.

EDIT: The Javelin's splash radius is loving hilarious. I launched a missile at a T-90A, and it disabled the tank along with the Vodnik beside it. As an added bonus, the Vodnik driver died in the blast.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:30:43 PM by Mr.Interceptor »

jesus christ battlefield play4free is a crock of stuff.
also, how do dogtags work? is there like an explanation? i see people post about stealing dogtags but i don't understand it at all

also, how do dogtags work? is there like an explanation? i see people post about stealing dogtags but i don't understand it at all
You steal a dogtag every time you knife someone.

I take back what i said before, metro is actually a pretty fun map once you get used to the nade spam and find good positions. i'm absolutely owning with my M249.

I unlocked the PKP PECHENEG, should i use that over the M249 or..?

I take back what i said before, metro is actually a pretty fun map once you get used to the nade spam and find good positions. i'm absolutely owning with my M249.

used to the nade spam?
used?

You can never be used to the nade spam.
You can only either beat the enemy team or join a server that removes nades

That's a glitch. It should say 350.34 hours, or just 350.
Either way, That stats value is over 3 million lol. Plus the guy was a Colonel Service Star 42. He mad bro because I took it twice...in 2 minutes. Then he kept trying to snipe me from across the map but I kept getting 400-500m head shots on him so he raged.

Pecheneg has so much recoil it's unbearable without a bipod.
You can land like 2 shots at long range before getting your aim 50 meters up.

knife someone, you steal their dogtags, but you can't use them, you get dogtags from:

1. Ranking up (easiest way)
2. Getting 10 ribbons for something (like shotgun ribbon or armored warfare ribbon)
3. Getting medals
4. Getting Service stars
5. Buying DLC's
6. Pre-ordering stuff