bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505684 times)

I take back what i said before, metro is actually a pretty fun map once you get used to the nade spam and find good positions. i'm absolutely owning with my M249.

I unlocked the PKP PECHENEG, should i use that over the M249 or..?
Metro is that kind of map. Many people hated it at first, but we soon realized it's actually fun.
The PKP has higher damage across all ranges compared to the M249, and a faster reload, but it fires at 600 RPM compared to the M249's 800 RPM.

Metro is that kind of map. Many people hated it at first, but we soon realized it's actually fun.
The PKP has higher damage across all ranges compared to the M249, and a faster reload, but it fires at 600 RPM compared to the M249's 800 RPM.
Not to mention how ridicolous the M249 becomes with the extended mags attachment.

Not to mention how ridicolous the M249 becomes with the extended mags attachment.

oh god yes, i see people who just run around with the trigger held down on metro

i like the slower firerate of the PKP because it seems to be more accurate for longer bursts

used to the nade spam?
used?

You can never be used to the nade spam.
You can only either beat the enemy team or join a server that removes nades
Maybe you can't, but I can. It's easy enough to work around when you know the map.

Pecheneg has so much recoil it's unbearable without a bipod.
You can land like 2 shots at long range before getting your aim 50 meters up.
I'm still new, but isn't that the whole idea? The class kind of entails that you need to find a spot, set up your bipod and provide suppressive fire.

I'm still new, but isn't that the whole idea? The class kind of entails that you need to find a spot, set up your bipod and provide suppressive fire.
You'll die in every single fight you have unless you preemptively set your bipod up.
You'll have to see for yourself if you make more kills when deployed then you get killed when it isn't.

You'll die in every single fight you have unless you preemptively set your bipod up.
You'll have to see for yourself if you make more kills when deployed then you get killed when it isn't.
My KDR is 1.8 right now, last few games of metro i've played i've preemtively set it up and ended up racking up 20 kills in a life and like 10,000 points in supression assists

My KDR is 1.8 right now, last few games of metro I've played I've preemtively set it up and ended up racking up 20 kills in a life and like 10,000 points in suppression assists
It's good on Metro (Conquest I presume?) but maps with wide open areas (Caspian border, Firestorm) will probably require a steadier gun. It can be done though, you'd have to shoot in bursts, but this gives the enemy time to get out of the way.
Even with a bipod it'll get useless at range really.

But if you want to use it, don't hesitate.

use a decent secondary (like the m1911) until you find a good spot

use a decent secondary (like the m1911) until you find a good spot
G18 is best secondary.
Handheld, small pecheneg jesus christ.

G18 is best secondary.
Handheld, small pecheneg jesus christ.
the glock 18 has a horid recoil, that's why i go with the m1911

the glock 18 has a horid recoil, that's why i go with the m1911
That's why I call it the minipecheneneg.
I usually go with the scoped magnum on not-recon classes.

93R > G18
Less recoil and spread.

I cannot stand the ACOG on the F2000. I can't aim with it fast enough  before getting shot and killed first.

I cannot stand the ACOG on the F2000. I can't aim with it fast enough  before getting shot and killed first.
because the f2000 is a bullet hose. use a red dot sight or a holographic sight.