bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 498345 times)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241015731365/

pls
I like air combat, I'm about to get rocket pods really soon so then I can take down ground targets better.
edit: god damnit, xbox 360 only.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:27:53 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Every time I play on Operation metro, USAS-12 Frag users ALWAYS use them. :|

USAS-12 Frag users ALWAYS use them. :|
With a title like that what else do you expect them to use  :cookieMonster:

Bump
Gonna work really hard for a new graphics card, then I'm gonna buy BF3 for PC cause I'm tired of all of the six year olds running around screaming their heads off on XBOX Live

With a title like that what else do you expect them to use  :cookieMonster:
True...True  :cookieMonster:

AEK-971, M16A3, or M416.

Which one to choose?

AEK-971, M16A3, or M416.

Which one to choose?

They're all so guuuud! AEK with iron sights is fun.

I like air combat, I'm about to get rocket pods really soon so then I can take down ground targets better.

Same here.

M416 has less fire rate, but has more controllable recoil. <3 it.
the M16A3 i would say is the worst of the 3.
the only downside i see to the aek is the reload speed and often you reload. i 2nd <3 it

BTW i use the iron sight on all 3 of them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:30:24 AM by Zenith »

I like the M16A4
AEK-971

and I basically like all the guns

The console version is now worthless.

I was playing rush on Crossing, and the enemy stole our LAV. I thought no big deal.
Well turns out my teammates were all chickens without heads, and ran around trying to shoot people across the map with their damned shotguns, while this LAV plowed us down. I think I was the only one actually trying to blow up the damned thing, but the player ended up getting 50 kills in the loving thing before the game ended.

I was playing rush on Crossing, and the enemy stole our LAV. I thought no big deal.
Well turns out my teammates were all chickens without heads, and ran around trying to shoot people across the map with their damned shotguns, while this LAV plowed us down. I think I was the only one actually trying to blow up the damned thing, but the player ended up getting 50 kills in the loving thing before the game ended.
I WAS PLAYING WITH YOU :D

Never happens with me.
On PS3 pretty much everybody is at least rank 40

Never happens with me.
Then it's all of the CoD and Halo cigarettes trying to play.
I'm getting BF3 for the PC soon, I hope it isn't stuff there.

Never happens with me.
No that is mostly the shoty frag cigarettes.