bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 502261 times)

Anyone know the exact time beta will be up? It's Oct 1st here, but I'm on EST
I was just thinking the same thing. I think it goes by PST.

I think like at 3pm cst but I may be wrong.

It's fun. Buggy (for SLI at least)

*wakes up and gets on xbox all excited and reads instructions on how to download* Where the forget is this. I want my beta or i will destroy all of microsoft. I don't want to wait. :(

does anyone know how long the beta is gonna last?

Until the 15th. Also since Microsoft does not know how to release a beta correctly,I found a way around it to download. If anyone wants to play, my gamertag is Defialed

eh I have to run it on the lowest settings/res possible and I still have frame drops
qq yeah it's a beta but I know but the graphics won't change that much compared to the final thing

Until the 15th.
yes! that gives me plenty of time to buy gold and at some point go to my grandmother's so that I can actually play!

eh I have to run it on the lowest settings/res possible and I still have frame drops
qq yeah it's a beta but I know but the graphics won't change that much compared to the final thing

whats your specs

I have a 6750m
I'm forgeted

ugh i changed my sprint key to q, and changed my spot/com key to l-alt

and now when i sprint, the com menu comes up :|

Ati HD6750  :(
8GB RAM
i7 2600

cant play at all with that gpu? its a cheaper model, but it dosnt seem to stuffty to play bf

cant play at all with that gpu? its a cheaper model, but it dosnt seem to stuffty to play bf
I can run BF4, but on the lowest settings without stable fps

BF3 on the other hand runs medium settings on like 1400x600 with stable fps