bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 524103 times)

But what's considered a good skill? or does it not really matter?

forget I found a glitch like two weeks ago and I thought it'd be cool to record it and upload to youtube cause I didn't think anyone else had found it

...but my video recorder won't work D:

killed 3 guys with 1 .50 cal round lol

Bump

Got a ~250m headshot on a guy falling from the tallest building in Shanghai with the Barrett, I love this thing

The guy sent me a message saying 'stupid hack' lol

I GOOOOT A NEWW GRAPHICS CARD GDSBGSUFGK
I CAN PLAY MAPS OTHER THAN THE Cbrown townS TDM WITHOUT LAGGING PMFG

One thing that Ghosts has over BF4 is that in Ghost I have a patch on my arm of a skull and it says "The ride never ends"

One thing that Ghosts has over BF4 is that in Ghost I have a patch on my arm of a skull and it says "The ride never ends"
You can make similair stuff in BF4, it's called emblems
I've seen richards cum lightning bolts over t90s

i loving love my squid girl on the side of a tank

where'd ya get the template for it

this is now a vehicle emblem topic XD

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:32:29 AM by Bisjac »

i no-scoped a guy on a turret from a boat and it wasnt as awesome as i thought it'd be.

i havent played conquest on my ps3 in like 2 weeks cuz who the hell wants to play conquest where there are 12 players on each side.

capturing a point is like playing hide and seek
or wackamole

i no-scoped a guy on a turret from a boat and it wasnt as awesome as i thought it'd be.

i havent played conquest on my ps3 in like 2 weeks cuz who the hell wants to play conquest where there are 12 players on each side.

capturing a point is like playing hide and seek
or wackamole

lol 24 player games.
i have never even played a conquest game with less then 64. the way it should be.