Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 131014 times)

I have updated the OP.

It appears that Anti Block found a common species of Rendermen, we will call them Type A Rendermen.

I have found a group of Rendermen!

It appears to be a Type A and 4 Type B Rendermen. Perhaps they are dicussing something, interestring...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:40:51 PM by Frostbyte »

i got off blockland to post my previous picture, and then i came back on and this was the only intact picture in my blockland folder. does he have some partner now?

i got off blockland to post my previous picture, and then i came back on and this was the only intact picture in my blockland folder. does he have some partner now?
Dear god :O

Hmm Perhaps there is another Renderman type or could it be Slenderblock?

Then again Renderman can sometimes form in groups.

white?

it seems these rendermen can corrupt image files

it seems these rendermen can corrupt image files
Lets just hope they don't find system 32 :c

They appear to be looking at the Type A, they might be some type of leader figure, and my pictures all had type B, I think, because upon brightening the image, I saw that their bodies were curved, not the normal type.

i decided that the best way to capture this would be through footage. what i did first was open blockland and it was still that same picture, so i tried starting the game. before i had even clicked the button i knew there would be trouble because instead of playing the normal beep, its just static. i went ahead and clicked it and then the game played this loud static sound and then crashed. i figured out that the sound you hear is actually a static sound when you replace the blockland extension ".exe" with ".wav"

heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5vGVXi96pA

(sorry if the video quality is bad, ishowu isn't the best screen recorder out there :P)

They appear to be looking at the Type A, they might be some type of leader figure, and my pictures all had type B, I think, because upon brightening the image, I saw that their bodies were curved, not the normal type.
Did they have hooked hands? If not they could be a mix of both.
i decided that the best way to capture this would be through footage. what i did first was open blockland and it was still that same picture, so i tried starting the game. before i had even clicked the button i knew there would be trouble because instead of playing the normal beep, its just static. i went ahead and clicked it and then the game played this loud static sound and then crashed. i figured out that the sound you hear is actually a static sound when you replace the blockland extension ".exe" with ".wav"

heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5vGVXi96pA

(sorry if the video quality is bad, ishowu isn't the best screen recorder out there :P)
I'll add this to the OP.

I am telling you guys, he talked to me and informed me that he wants us to refer to him as Slenderblockhead. It doesn't sound all that great though.

Why do people say this is real?
I should research this tomorrow.

Click on it. It's a big picture.

I see you Slenderblockhead.

Can I, for one, say how much I love you guys and I really, really hope we can keep this going until Halloween. This is great.

Can I, for one, say how much I love you guys and I really, really hope we can keep this going until Halloween. This is great.
:3

We should have this as a addon or something.