Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132381 times)

look at the windowsill

I don't see anything...?

EDIT:

Okay this is real, I was taking more screenshots, then I see that.

Up right, next to the lamp

Player crouched looking at me.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:42:28 PM by MrLoL »

this actually reminds me of eksi's "The Shadow" thing.

decided to try it, found nothing
you people are crazy

Tingalz, all this flaunting of your cash in the form of solid gold Jeeps and such is getting annoying. Stop it.

Keep in mind, I didn't just go and take a screenshot and there it was.

There is not a 100% chance it will happen.

Okay, I took a bunch of DOF screenshots, and I found two that might have him in it.Attached is one of me at the Gazebo, The other is facing the tunnel
from the oposite side of the road.

Can you make it out?

On the road beside the graveyard, or brickless area

And on top of the bed.

Can you see it?

Ill post other pics of failed attempts if you'd like

I took at megashot then used photoshop to identify the smallest color differences in this massive picture. I circled the area where 1 tiny color difference was found. Also steam popped up while I took the shot so ignore that.

http://pecon.us/storage/renderman.png Click here to take a closer look at the area I circled.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:50:04 PM by pecon98 »

Speaking of Megashot.

I doubt there would be another "type" for Megashot, as it isn't really separate from DOF and a normal screenshot. All it is, is a feature that can create larger and crisper screenshots.

The fact that he only appears in screenshots makes me wonder if it is actually there, just invisible to the naked eye

I personally think that it he isn't invisible, just so well hidden that you don't notice him unless you take a good look at a screenshot of what you were doing.

The fact that he only appears in screenshots makes me wonder if it is actually there, just invisible to the naked eye

This.

It's like putting a camera up to an infared light.

Alright I dont see the renderman in these pictures, mabye its because i have my light on or i didnt load a save but i dont see him