Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 131003 times)

"brb guys gonna go take a picture"
"nope not real, he doesnt show up in pictures"

What part of "There is not a 100% chance of it appearing" do you not understand?

When I recorded with FRAPS, I restarted Blockland over fifteen times until it finally showed up in a DOF Screenshot.

lol the funny part about this is this is my exact avatar

Did anyone see anything in my pictures?

When I recorded with FRAPS, I restarted Blockland over fifteen times until it finally showed up in a DOF Screenshot.

Why did you restart BL?  Is it only possible for him to show up in the first picture you take?

Why did you restart BL?  Is it only possible for him to show up in the first picture you take?

I'm not sure. I just didn't want to take any chances and waste too much time taking a bunch of pictures with nothing happening.

I'll try that next. 

He is very real.

I'll try that next. 

He is very real.

Type A is. Although, the picture of Type A in the OP doesn't match the description of most Type A's. It usually consists of all black nodes and hook hands, where the one in the OP has grey pants and normal hands.

Not sure about the other types though.

OK the red circles mean where the renderman could be, but when i took My last screenshot my game mysteriously closed down

page stretch ftw

Type A is. Although, the picture of Type A in the OP doesn't match the description of most Type A's. It usually consists of all black nodes and hook hands, where the one in the OP has grey pants and normal hands.

Not sure about the other types though.
I think Type A's have A normal blockhead look and Type B's have the hooks and peglegs.

I think there are also very rare ones resembling Slendermen, so I guess we can call them Type S?

I think Type A's have A normal blockhead look and Type B's have the hooks and peglegs.

I think there are also very rare ones resembling Slendermen, so I guess we can call them Type S?

Nevermind, I had them confused. I thought Type A was the one with hooks and peglegs.

Here's some pics where I didn't see a renderman. Tell me if you see anything!!

That first one was almost too easy.

Lets see if we can find any other type of Rendermen or a group of them

That first one was almost too easy.

I think thats part of the building