Author Topic: Windows 8  (Read 5159 times)

I don't like the user interface. I'll stay with 7 until they figure out something new but functional.
je

I'm pretty satisfied with 7 except it's missing some good things XP had

Windows alternates in being terrible/great. XP was great, Vista was terrible and 7 was great, so 8 will be terrible.

XP was better than 7 really... 7 was just shinier

XP was better than 7 really... 7 was just shinier
Nope, 7 has many more features.  Like instead of looking for a program I can just type it in my search bar.  For gaming I have DirectX 11, bigger quickstart icons, and more I'm too lazy to list.

direct x 11.1 will be coming with windows 8 apparently.

I burned it to a disc, I'm just WAY too lazy to install it.

Windows alternates in being terrible/great. XP was great, Vista was terrible and 7 was great, so 8 will be terrible.

There was nothing wrong with Vista. Most of the hate came from "it's too different from XP", and snowballed into "the worst OS ever" thanks to the bandwagon ignorant people hating on it cause they heard other people hate on it.

I burned it to a disc, I'm just WAY too lazy to install it.

There was nothing wrong with Vista. Most of the hate came from "it's too different from XP", and snowballed into "the worst OS ever" thanks to the bandwagon ignorant people hating on it cause they heard other people hate on it.
Vista took up a stuff ton of resources.

Nope, 7 has many more features.  Like instead of looking for a program I can just type it in my search bar.  For gaming I have DirectX 11, bigger quickstart icons, and more I'm too lazy to list.
I'm talking about the things that XP had that 7 doesn't have; simple but functional paint program, every file loading instantly in a folder even though the icons haven't loaded yet

Vista took up a stuff ton of resources.
It did? I never had any problems with Vista even though loving everyone complained about it

"Ever used a computer with a windows user interface? Gotten used to that interface through years and years of usage?
Well, with Windows 8 you get to go forget yourself because we're changing everything so that your gaming/work computer is like an iPad!"
oh man im laughing so hard

i just realized i have no idea what the forget i'm doing and will probably break my computer
bahahaha
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:21:26 AM by Qwepir »

My desktop is Windows 8.

I'm human I don't like change :c

I also heard that 8 will be able to play Xbox 360 games, can anyone confirm?
If it can then I'll be all like :o

Am I the only person who actually likes it?

Seriously, most of you are idiots. You don't have to update.

Am I the only person who actually likes it?
yes

Seriously, most of you are idiots.
Most of you is an idiot. Partly your fingers typing this but mainly your brain for commanding them to do so.

You don't have to update.
You don't have to read the topic and call most of us idiots for disliking something.