Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 207568 times)

What about changing messages like "Blockhead has returned the red flag for 10 points." to "Blockhead has returned the red flag." when that action doesn't give the player any points? Also I think onCPReset should be called everytime the minigame restarts, not just when it is reset manually.

It seems that every time I start up Blockland, the installer comes up asking me for how I want Slayer to act from now on. I made sure that it doesn't have the option checked for Slayer to come up each time, and even then, this shouldn't be happening.

It seems that every time I start up Blockland, the installer comes up asking me for how I want Slayer to act from now on. I made sure that it doesn't have the option checked for Slayer to come up each time, and even then, this shouldn't be happening.

Post your console log. That doesn't happen for me.

flashy crap. wheres team leaders?

Post your console log. That doesn't happen for me.

flashy crap. wheres team leaders?
Honestly I really don't care enough about team leaders to waste a ton of my time working on them. If anybody would like to code team leaders in on their own and then submit their code, that could work.

Thanks. Can you go to "config/client" and delete the folder called "Slayer"? Then run it again. It might appear one more time but after that you should be good.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:21:44 PM by Greek2me »

Wait so...with the new silent updates, if an update is released and I start Blockland, will I need to restart for the update to take effect or will the new version automatically update upon launch?

I'd love it if you made a way for 2 bombs at one time of course can't be planted at same time.

Wait so...with the new silent updates, if an update is released and I start Blockland, will I need to restart for the update to take effect or will the new version automatically update upon launch?
It depends on the update. I can choose whether a restart is required or not for each update. Only very rarely will you need to restart.

I'd love it if you made a way for 2 bombs at one time of course can't be planted at same time.
2 bombs for Search & Destroy?

2 bombs for Search & Destroy?
Yes and a team sound chat thing like tf2 has would be cool

Honestly I really don't care enough about team leaders to waste a ton of my time working on them. If anybody would like to code team leaders in on their own and then submit their code, that could work.
Thanks. Can you go to "config/client" and delete the folder called "Slayer"? Then run it again. It might appear one more time but after that you should be good.

Thank you, but it seems the problem persists, even after deleting the folder. I honestly know this of course is just a minor bug, nothing serious, though it is a bug either way.

I'm not sure what could be causing it, I'm not sure if I'm even the only one experiencing this. Here's my console log just in case (after selecting options for how I want Slayer to run. Note, I restarted Blockland at least 3 times before posting this).

Ohhhhh. You happened to download Slayer while I was still testing the update. It didn't update right at first and it took me like 6 tries to get everything working right.

Just re-download Gamemode_Slayer from RTB.

So I'm not impressed with the design of the installer (from the pictures)  and feel like you are more than capable of making it look a bit more authentic.

So I'm not impressed with the design of the installer (from the pictures)  and feel like you are more than capable of making it look a bit more authentic.
It's just a one time thing that you'll never see again. It doesn't even show up for new users, just for people that upgraded to v3.5. Anyway I like it :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:39:28 AM by Greek2me »

Ohhhhh. You happened to download Slayer while I was still testing the update. It didn't update right at first and it took me like 6 tries to get everything working right.

Just re-download Gamemode_Slayer from RTB.

That's some coincidence. :P

Anyway, thanks.