Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154938 times)

woops double post

Remagen is a coastal city on the northwestern Porlaqian island. Civilian tankers and fishing boats have been repurposed as a navy, by placing rocket artillery, defense cannons and tanks aboard them.

oh aha Porlaq has a rebellion.

EFNB
All citizens living on the peninsula that support the rebels cause may stay. We ask you release Porlaqian citizens.

Earlier today, one of Porlaqs most honorary Kommandants, Max Schultheis, Rebelled against the Federation of Porlaq with his tank battalion. "We have no idea why he has done this." The president says, "We plan to have a diplomatic meting with him if possible sometime soon." Meanwhile, we will be deploying our forces to cutoff the rebellion from the rest of the island and keep a close watch on their Naval strength on the east coast.

The Republic of Remagen refuses to release the civilians if a blockade is placed.

News: A plane has gone missing over the northwestern part of Porlaq with ammunition, weapons, vehicles and clothing. No debris was recovered, and some farmers doubt the plane was destroyed. Officials have no comments.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:45:34 PM by Tomcat »

So be it.

The blockade is being placed and half of the Navy is being placed in strategic positions where they could not reach and do harm to the other parts of the country.

What the hell is going on here?

What the hell is going on here?
I told you to get on goddamn steam you twat
c:

I told you to get on goddamn steam you twat
c:
damn slow parallels

Republic of Remagen, do you accept to have diplomatic meetings?

Does Porlaq need assistance? I can provide air cover easily - I have 4 aircraft carriers. (1 super carrier and 3 small carriers)

Keep an eye on the States of Garrcian Heritage. Its getting a little suspicious.

Should I send the minicarrier Artemis along with a battlegroup of destroyers?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:24:41 PM by HelplessNobb88 »