Poll

Read this first

then read this
and this
but this one last

Author Topic: Phydeoux's Add-on Topic  (Read 95441 times)

Phy You have a updated 1969 Dodge Charger progress picture?
You're really annoying, you know that? Not right now means not right now...

You're really annoying, you know that? Not right now means not right now...
Oh ok

im still not doing transformers
Though, it would be really cool to have a tractor (or bulldozer) with metal plates attached around it, encasing the player and most of the vehicle. Then have a bunch of guns sticking out of it or something.
Kind like this

if you've ever heard of it before

Thank you Racer

And yeah Mush that is pretty much what im gonna do with all of the post-apoc vehicles.

Please update the planes (Private jet, Passenger jet, Fighter jets) to have a landing gear that actually enable/disable with an animation when using light.

I don't know why, but it will make the planes more "fun"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:37:20 AM by MrLoL »

Though, it would be really cool to have a tractor (or bulldozer) with metal plates attached around it, encasing the player and most of the vehicle. Then have a bunch of guns sticking out of it or something.
Kind like this

if you've ever heard of it before
Didn't that belong to the crazy rampage guy?

Please update the planes (Private jet, Passenger jet, Fighter jets) to have a landing gear that actually enable/disable with an animation when using light.

I don't know why, but it will make the planes more "fun"
Pretty cool idea there.

Didn't that belong to the crazy rampage guy?
Kinda sort of yeah kinda

I think by transformed he means turned into, not literally like it transforms into a fortress.
Yes.

Second Attempt in progress. a little less chaotic
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:59:14 PM by phydeoux »

Say, Phydeox, why don't you model weapons too much? I'd really love to see guns you could make.

Say, Phydeox, why don't you model weapons too much? I'd really love to see guns you could make.
Because there are way too many weapons already, and a lot of weapon makers. Not a lot of vehicle makers; its mostly just me, Barnabas, and one or two things from other people occasionally.

Second Attempt in progress. a little less chaotic
May i drool all over it?
A bit more rust can't do that much damage.

Your bear looks cute. 
And chubby.