Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55507 times)

i haven't seen much furry stuff around in a while, unless i venture into the mlp thread, which i would only do because i saw the last post was by qwepir. i commend the furries.

"I Drewed a Furry"

That topic is gold.

LOL
Were you in hibernation for the last half of 2010? If so, you missed several gems like this.
And this.
And this.
And this.
And a whole lot more but I would hope that you get the point.
oh god i still remember that

Despite the fact that I loving hate avatar fads with every fiber of my being, you won't see me judging the content of someone's character based on them partaking in one. It's a loving 75x75 image off to the left of the screen. It is nothing even remotely resembling a big deal and yet morons like you will immediately use that as an excuse to be mad at people for liking MLP. Nobody gives a stuff about avatars featuring material from Adventure Time, Warhammer, Portal, memes, or anything else; but if someone has a cartoon horse in theirs then everyone panics for no discernible reason.

tl;dr That's not your actual reasoning for the buttmad and if it is then you are so far beyond childish that you are in My Little Pony's target audience.

Despite the fact that I loving hate avatar fads with every fiber of my being, you won't see me judging the content of someone's character based on them partaking in one. It's a loving 75x75 image off to the left of the screen. It is nothing even remotely resembling a big deal and yet morons like you will immediately use that as an excuse to be mad at people for liking MLP. Nobody gives a stuff about avatars featuring material from Adventure Time, Warhammer, Portal, memes, or anything else; but if someone has a cartoon horse in theirs then everyone panics for no discernible reason.

tl;dr That's not your actual reasoning for the buttmad and if it is then you are so far beyond childish that you are in My Little Pony's target audience.
Agreed. I still have no problem with bronies themselves but it's them spreading their fan fiction and ponies. If they didn't post it every 5 minutes I would be fine with it. It is a lot worse on the Minecraft Forums though :/

It's so strange, being the one who was under the fire in the OP's quotes, considering I used to be a huge anti-brony.

I bet a lot of anti-bronies have never even watched the show. That's how I was. I finally watched the first show, and liked it. Now I'm a self-admitted brony. Why don't you guys loving give the show a chance like I did?

If they didn't post it every 5 minutes I would be fine with it.
The rare case you see it outside the thread, it is by an instigator with a trap, a trap idiots fall into so easily.

It's so strange, being the one who was under the fire in the OP's quotes, considering I used to be a huge anti-brony.

I bet a lot of anti-bronies have never even watched the show. That's how I was. I finally watched the first show, and liked it. Now I'm a self-admitted brony. Why don't you guys loving give the show a chance like I did?
Who said they didn't?

Maybe they just think the show is horribad?
The rare case you see it outside the thread, it is by an instigator with a trap, a trap idiots fall into so easily.
The idiots being anti-bronies trying to patrol off topic and the bronies who are like "THIS IS NOT US!"

oh forget quote within a quote mistake.

You act as if you see it twice a day.

Bronies are gay. Lets watch a show aimed at 10 year-old girls. loving gay. Its furry and its loving dumb, go forget yourself bronies.

Bronies are gay. Lets watch a show aimed at 10 year-old girls. loving gay. Its furry and its loving dumb, go forget yourself bronies.
inb4ragefest2012