Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604662 times)

You still didn't reply on mine. :/

Name: Sgt. Block
BL_ID: 14645
Previous Experience: Wolf Chico ( Admin ), Kong123 ( SA ), MrLogan112 ( Admin ), Mango ( SA )
Who recommends you?: Wolf Chico, Kong123, MrLogan112, Mango
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've Helped Many People With "Others" And Im Pretty Much Allways Around, I'll Help You And The Other Admins.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern American Time Zone

<-- Forum Name

In-Game Name: Lt. Jamergaman

BL_ID: 23108

EDITED*:Previous Experience: Been admin on many different servers for the past 2 years and have never abused such as, RAZORBACK's, Dynamic-_-'s, Toxic Waffles', Cat123's, and some more.

EDITED*:Who recommends you?: Zane, Lamebro1, Cat123, RAZORBACK, Dynamic-_-.  Reall just people who have seen me moderate a server.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I would enforce the rules, I will do anything of what is needed, and I will not abuse.  I will mostly help with anything.

Your Timezone/Region: Canada/USA/Denver GMT: -7:00 Mountain Time
Denied.

Name: Sgt. Block
BL_ID: 14645
Previous Experience: Wolf Chico ( Admin ), Kong123 ( SA ), MrLogan112 ( Admin ), Mango ( SA )
Who recommends you?: Wolf Chico, Kong123, MrLogan112, Mango
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've Helped Many People With "Others" And Im Pretty Much Allways Around, I'll Help You And The Other Admins.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern American Time Zone
Please get at least two people to vouch for you on the thread.

So far I can only have Griffen vouch for me.

Waiting on Derrick.
Please have them post here.

Thanks for accepting me as Admin, may I have your full trust, if not atleast build trust? Thanks and have a great day :)

I recomend kill all to be admin on your server pecon.

Name:Erupter76
BL_ID:20590
Previous Experience:I am currently admin on WALDO's and Count's server and have been admin on a number of others.
Who recommends you?:White Tiger (Contact him if you have any doubts)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I am good at dealing with people and usually can resolve an issue without having to kick but, I am not afraid to if it is necessary to keep the peace and game flowing correctly.
Time Zone: American, Central
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:47:59 PM by erupter76 »

Name:Erupter76
BL_ID:20590
Previous Experience:I am currently admin on WALDO's and Count's server and have been admin on a number of others.
Who recommends you?:White Tiger (Contact him if you have any doubts)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I am good at dealing with people and usually can resolve an issue without having to kick but, I am not afraid to if it is necessary to keep the peace and game flowing correctly.
Time Zone: American, Central

White Tiger confirmed recommendation with me. Please get one other recommendation to post here in your favor.

Pretty fun, I was on it a few days ago.

Great fun with you guys.

You should get the moderator mod, that way you wont have a stuffload of admins festering in your server.

Name: Ninja Of Fire

BL_ID: 25343 ( don't know if your ID tribal or not)

Experience: Being honest, I have abused, (please to every body that wishes to call me out, know of course you have to, but who hasn't abused a few times before, we all get a little jumbled up.) For the most part I am kind to all of the people who join the server and have respect for people, I have been SA on many servers Toxic waffle's, IPhone's, Swag's ,Callmecarl's (RIP) all of my friends, not the best hoster but I manage, I am more of a kindmin than a goodmin.

Why you should recommend me: I am on your friends list, of course that's not the only reason. I love your server and enjoy it a lot. I think I would probably be good at it. Having the chance would be fair, I have contributed and gone there once a day for at least and hour for 2 weeks now, It is a great server and fun to, although I am not the best admin please do consider me because I think I could benefit people in there experience of the server, not exactly the best admin but I know I can contribute in the server, I did invent one of the bosses. - Jordan

Name: Ninja Of Fire

BL_ID: 25343 ( don't know if your ID tribal or not)

Experience: Being honest, I have abused, (please to every body that wishes to call me out, know of course you have to, but who hasn't abused a few times before, we all get a little jumbled up.) For the most part I am kind to all of the people who join the server and have respect for people, I have been SA on many servers Toxic waffle's, IPhone's, Swag's ,Callmecarl's (RIP) all of my friends, not the best hoster but I manage, I am more of a kindmin than a goodmin.

Why you should recommend me: I am on your friends list, of course that's not the only reason. I love your server and enjoy it a lot. I think I would probably be good at it. Having the chance would be fair, I have contributed and gone there once a day for at least and hour for 2 weeks now, It is a great server and fun to, although I am not the best admin please do consider me because I think I could benefit people in there experience of the server, not exactly the best admin but I know I can contribute in the server, I did invent one of the bosses. - Jordan
Please get two people to post here and vouch for you in your favor.