Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604220 times)

Application:
Name: Legend
BL_ID: 6725
Previous Experience Administrating: Jorgur's Dogfight (Current), Heedicalking's server (A good year or so ago), Big_Brother's Server (A good year or so ago as well), Rykuta's Server (Current).
Who recommends you?: Jetz, Jorgur, Rykuta. (Their opinions may have changed, please check with them for background of this.)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You could be choosing any other applicant here over me, and the world doesn't end if I don't get accepted. I was on your Boss Battles server today, (love the server, it is a lot of fun), when there were a couple clients on the server spamming chat, camping, teamkilling the tank cannon, pushing others off the bed, and there were no admins in the server to take care of them for quite some time until Jetz joined and settled things. I do support Boss Battles, and when the money comes around do plan on donating for the hosting. I would like to add a helping hand in managing your server, allowing for the best experience of it for us all. I have a handful of experience in settling issues while keeping both sides who are not entirely in the wrong satisfied. I have had to settle a few fights between other admins on servers I was administrating on. I know the right way from wrong of how to settle a situation. If you tell me I am wrong, I do not fight it. I listen to any suggestions you have to make in my way of moderating a server.
Your Timezone/Region: United States Midwest.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:41:24 PM by RecklessGuard »

Who recommends you?: Jetz
I may think you're good for the job, and may even vote yes on the application when the time comes, but I've kinda decided early on that the easiest way out of those occasional awkward situations where someone I'm friends with would make a terrible admin is to not be listed as an official recommendation by anyone. Sorry for the lack of heads up.

You could be choosing any other applicant here over me, and the world doesn't end if I don't get accepted.

damn right it doesn't

I was on your Boss Battles server today, (love the server, it is a lot of fun),

i feel that way also

when there were a couple clients on the server spamming chat,

not surprising

camping,

valid

teamkilling the tank cannon,

not possible?

pushing others off the bed,

... i don't think this is possible unless they were the boss.

and there were no admins in the server to take care of them for quite some time until Jetz joined and settled things.

chances are he was watching the events unfold over BLRC.

I do support Boss Battles, and when the money comes around do plan on donating for the hosting.

no offence, but this doesn't put you any higher in my view

I would like to add a helping hand in managing your server, allowing for the best experience of it for us all.

this is in the job description

I have a handful of experience in settling issues while keeping both sides who are not entirely in the wrong satisfied.

ok

I have had to settle a few fights between other admins on servers I was administrating on. I know the right way from wrong of how to settle a situation.

i like this, i might discuss this with you just for my own reference

If you tell me I am wrong, I do not fight it.

if you did we would probably deadmin you >.>

I listen to any suggestions you have to make in my way of moderating a server.

damn right you ought too, see that ^
I may think you're good for the job, and may even vote yes on the application when the time comes, but I've kinda decided early on that the easiest way out of those occasional awkward situations where someone I'm friends with would make a terrible admin is to not be listed as an official recommendation by anyone. Sorry for the lack of heads up.
fun
but that's just jetz
lol

Name:Eliezer
BL_ID:27483
Previous Experience Administrating:One of my experience as admin is not banning people for no reason I also help with people that are getting bullied in a server and I always make sure  
every one is having a fun time on a server.
Who recommends you?:(Amyrose,a 2 star family RP always on(Jame,hosted a 3 star mini empire server always on)(Nobot,hosts car racing mini game a 5 star server barley online)Block Field
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reasons why I want you to accept me is that I'm good with events and building and i am good coming up with a few ideas to make servers
better.
Your Time zone/Region:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)/Florida

Fixed my grammar
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:41:44 AM by Eliezer »

Our application policy has changed slightly and will affect all applications posted after this post.
Basic Requirements:
    Must have previous experience administrating
    Must have at least two recommendations from other hosts (They may post here)
    You need to be able to type your application correctly
If any of these basic requirements are not followed your application will be ignored.

Sorry i spelled a few words wrong by accident but now i fixed it
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:47:13 AM by Eliezer »

Hey no hard feelings about that, I know how that can go down. I've had a few situations where a friend relied on me for something like that, and they weren't worthy of my say for it. You'll make the best decision I'm sure.

And Lug, yes that is true, some of those are in the job description. I restated them to show I took the time to read them, not like someone else who sees "Apply for admin", and b-lines for it. But hey, you all will make the best decision for the administrators of Boss Battles.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:20:42 AM by RecklessGuard »

Kaje + Juggernaut = Tremendous fun and profit.

Kaje + Juggernaut = Tremendous fun and profit.
Badspot + Juggernaut = SOMEONE HELP ME

Watch for "Metal Sonic 2.0" he keeps complaining about the sever's admins
on why he got muted.

Can you include the music files on the server in this thread? I am having trouble downloading it from the server itself. It freezes mid-download, and it practically lags out.

You wouldn't happen to be taking music requests, would you?

I would like to apply for Admin. Here are the stats. I would like Normal Admin, by the way.

Name: Skyrim
BL_ID: 23933
Previous Experience Administrating: Alot of hosts, but i will start with the most famous ones: FlashDragon (A), AngelGirl (SA), Fun Blockland Man (SA), vaxt (SA), BlockLando (SA), and probably 4 more. Or more.
Who recommends you?: All my friends and a few people at the servers i have been at.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have good grammar, and i do not beg for Super Admin, and I am very kind.
Your Timezone/Region: Texas, US

Name: Sir Troll
BL_ID: 32969
I have previous experience on Zacktwonn's Hotel RP and Mr.Undead48's Cartoon RP.
Recommendations: Zacktwonn, Mr.Undead48
You should accept me because I am a skilled builder and am pretty well off with eventing. I am a very fair admin and do not abuse privileges for any reason. I would also be fun to have around and could help monitor the server overnight when no admin's are to be found.
Region/Timezone: Midwest/CST

Denied.
Finally. An answer. Thank you Pecon.