Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618068 times)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:38:24 PM by Redconer »

Application
Name: sithheads
BL_ID: 8244
Previous Experience Administrating: I had lost my key for blockland for about 4-5  years i believe so i doubt you know the servers i ever hosted or worked in
Who recommends you?: Nobody who stills plays
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): There isn't a real reason i just want to make sure everyone is enjoying them selfs on you server. I don't know if i will be of much help due to the fact my admin skills are a little rusty, but i do hope you give me a chance.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific Time Zone

Great, we got no experience, no recommendations, and no reason. Sounds like a winner right here, folks.

Well, hes convincing, thats it!

Make him host!

Will sitheads ever get accepted?

NOPE.AVI

So I strongly disagree on his application. (He doesnt deserve to get accepted)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:27:13 PM by zoren580 »

Great, we got no experience, no recommendations, and no reason. Sounds like a winner right here, folks.
Yup x) i dont really care if i do get accepted or not i just thought might as well try not like i have anything else better to do at the time

GRR
just join again and it'll work
that's what it does for me

Yup x) i dont really care if i do get accepted or not i just thought might as well try not like i have anything else better to do at the time
If you don't care about applying then what is the point of putting any time to do it in the first place?

If you don't care about applying then what is the point of putting any time to do it in the first place?

What he was really saying is that he knows his app isn't good enough so he will just cover it up with "I don't care".

Application
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's TUKC: Knife TDM, Crown's Jail Escape!, Owl's Trench Warfare CTF,  [Those are the servers I remember the most but there are tons more]
Who recommends you?: Crown (2143), Darren (7893), Armageddon (118), Owl (17016), Nobot (2127), Cat123 (23462)
Why should I accept you?: I've administrated on many servers before, and while I was administrating, people grew a strong liking to me as a person in the server. I can administrate well and put my foot down. Although, I can be nice and easy and joke around with people too.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:02:51 PM by AirGlider »

First decent app in a while, you have plenty of time to confirm Cat.

Cat ended up responding basically saying instantaneously that he'd recommend me.

Name: nor-nor (but sometimes its mr. pickles)
BL_ID: 13948
Previous Experience Administrating: i have been an admin on my server lol
Who recommends you?: me lol
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): well i wouldnt apply if i didnt think so
Your Timezone/Region: western us

Name: nor-nor (but sometimes its mr. pickles)
BL_ID: 13948
Previous Experience Administrating: i have been an admin on my server lol
Who recommends you?: me lol
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): well i wouldnt apply if i didnt think so
Your Timezone/Region: western us
perfect app here people.

so im accepted?
I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
perfect app here people.
Wait what about mine?