Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604857 times)

no it was mine
What are you talking about? I was asking about his feedback on my app.
Edit: Nice avatar steal.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:27:50 PM by AirGlider »

no it was mine

damn
wait until badspot finds out about your avatar

damn
wait until badspot finds out about your avatar
ok i changed it

ok i changed it
Wow. Just wow.
Edit: I saw that coming from miles away.

Never mind. Thank you Crown.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:11:58 PM by AirGlider »

+SUPPORT
-support; wait 5000; +support; say "support"; wait 100; -support;

1 page later, still no feedback.

-support; wait 5000; +support; say "support"; wait 100; -support;

wot

wot
I was wondering the same thing. Just didn't want to be the first to put it out there.

1 page later, still no feedback.

Simmer down, I've been waiting a month. Then again I have a 90% chance of being accepted so it doesn't really matter.

BL Name: Banette
BL_ID: 11167
Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit's Freeplay/Terrainbuild, Incinerate's servers, Secton's Servers
Who recommends you?: Mesprit, Secton
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I would make a great admin for your server because I know how to discipline a player correctly, I do not and do not plan to use admin powers to harm the server, I've had experience dealing with Admin Affiliated Problems, and I will be available to serve 90% of the time. (The other 10% is for Family time :3)
Your Timezone/Region: My Timezone/Region is Eastern Timezone.

Thank you for reading my application, contact me via littlebigrex@gmail. com or through IRC when I'm online.
                                         Sincerely, Banette

If you don't care about applying then what is the point of putting any time to do it in the first place?
i wanted to try something new x) the game isnt as popular now like years back where every server was full and i think its a shame that it has changed so dramatically that it saddens me i remember when servers were so up and people were happy now i got to some servers and there so dull and dead that i want to make sure that doesnt happen and that is my reason