Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604626 times)

holy crap that trailer is awesome

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to, and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA

I decided to apply now because I have admin at many servers.

If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine.
I sugjest this.

I enjoy playing on this server, but I did not enjoy today when an admin abuser killed me while as a boss. The admin online was "Ark," and as I was playing as  the mocheeze boss, and on low (30% to 20%) health, while I was teleported right over the acid pool where a Rocket sentry was set up to instant kill me. I know I was teleported because before, I was under the bed and flying, and I knew that Ark was over by the acid pool along with a rocket sentry placed by another user. There was nobody in the tank turret for the entire round I believe, and even if there was, I was still flying, so not an easy target. Then the next thing I knew, I saw teleport emitters and was hovering over the acid pool, when a rocket sentry instantly killed me. I asked why he teleported me, and while other users say he did not, Ark even said he teleported me himself. He says nobody cares, but as the boss, I did care because it ruined a boss opportunity that is rare anyways. Could the admins of this server please do something about this, I do not wish for him to be de-admined or banned or anything like that, but could you please tell the staff to not do something like this again? Thank you for reading this.

Possibly.

Also heres the booth at Blockoworld
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM by Blockz »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 01:50:14 AM by Jakobblockhead »

I enjoy playing on this server, but I did not enjoy today when an admin abuser killed me while as a boss. The admin online was "Ark," and as I was playing as  the mocheeze boss, and on low (30% to 20%) health, while I was teleported right over the acid pool where a Rocket sentry was set up to instant kill me. I know I was teleported because before, I was under the bed and flying, and I knew that Ark was over by the acid pool along with a rocket sentry placed by another user. There was nobody in the tank turret for the entire round I believe, and even if there was, I was still flying, so not an easy target. Then the next thing I knew, I saw teleport emitters and was hovering over the acid pool, when a rocket sentry instantly killed me. I asked why he teleported me, and while other users say he did not, Ark even said he teleported me himself. He says nobody cares, but as the boss, I did care because it ruined a boss opportunity that is rare anyways. Could the admins of this server please do something about this, I do not wish for him to be de-admined or banned or anything like that, but could you please tell the staff to not do something like this again? Thank you for reading this.

That was a richard move on Ark's part.

Ok just to get things straight I can post my improved admin app now, It just wont be reviewed for a couple weeks?

Ok just to get things straight I can post my improved admin app now, It just wont be reviewed for a couple weeks?
Pretty much.

Pretty much.
Ok I'm gonna watch this pewdiepie live stream then brainstorm :3

Edit: Pewdiepie's power went out, no moar live stream >:C
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:21:53 PM by Kimon »

may i say.

Excelletn trailer

Kimon's Renewed Admin Application!
  • Name: Kimon
  • BL_ID: 12155
  • Previous experience Administrating: I have hosted a couple of RP's, I am actually making one right now. My friend
    Chromo67 hosts alot of servers, most commonly TDM's or Life RP's. As stated in why you should accept me, I get alot of my experience from seeing what not to do from annoying Badmins. I try not to be anything like them. This may not seem like much, but it's not exactly easy to get admin, and I'm not the kind of guy that just asks for admin.
  • Who recommends you:
    Chrono:
    Kimon is a guy who really is willing to talk first and act later. He's also got some pretty strong points when it comes to arguments, usually trying to think in benefit of the server.
    I highly doubt he would abuse anything, so he gets my recommendation. Even if things don't go well, at least you gave him a chance and it'll be a learning experience for him.
    Bomb Kirby:
    I hereby recommend you
    Stunty/Pinkie Pie:
    I do recommend Kimon. even when he was being tormented he kept his cool. He doesn't get angry easily and would be a very good admin. Also he isnt a richard. This is Pinkie_Pie
    Chromo67:
    Hi this is chromo67 and i recommend Kimon for admin he is admin on my server and rox
    Air Glider:
    I recommend Kimon for admin mainly because I've seen his work on other servers. I know he's a good trustworthy admin that only wants to make servers progress in players and fun. I'm sure he'd be a great addition to your administration.
  • Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, You can take it from the above that I'm not the kind of guy to abuse admin. I am mostly tolerant, but as you could probably see from previous arguments I've had, I do not let certain things slide. Other than that, I can usually handle trolls. I usually do not take drastic action, but people that are disrupting the server will be kicked/banned, depending on how bad it was. I usually never perma-ban, unless it's extremely bad. I think some people on the server have been witness to me trying to calm down the server, like when a Roblox argument pops up. I have learned from previous experiences with badmins that pissed me off what NOT to do. I have been frequently active on Blockland and especially this server over the summer, and I will do my best when I start school again. But, since it is school, I will be most active on the weekends.
  • Your Timezone/Region: US Eastern Time
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:31:55 PM by Kimon »