Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604762 times)

well i tried

Roots (Lyoko Corruption or whatever that is) need to touch the lower part of the hilt a bit more so it touches about 1/4 of the top part of the Handle.

has this server really been hosted for over a year?

time flys.

Application: Admin

Name: Haste

BL_ID: 32755

Previous Experience Administrating: TheKid, (Why... Some Freaking reason that I have is to test his Beta test)

Who recommends you?: TheKid, and Previously i don't know who recommended me maybe 5 or 4 idk at least

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Some reason they used personal Treasure well "They SPAM Stuff if they were admin" (Like Crazy Stuff or yes) Of Course like anybody else except one admin Things to do "Beta Test" (Ugh, "i Don't know" who Recommended me my loving Memory lost...) Exactly My brains (lost)

Your Timezone/Region: Central time (America) UST - On 6:00 (UST Central Time)

what the hell

Me and my friend are using the same key on the same IP at my house and we wanted to both play, however when I joined it disconnected me for multiclienting. If you could do something please do. I dont know what this means.
ID: 30412
Ask a super admin to add you to the exceptions list.

Ask a super admin to add you to the exceptions list.
You hardcoded your BL_ID into the script so you could do it too... :/

Also, we already did that.

You hardcoded your BL_ID into the script so you could do it too... :/
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that :P

-snip-
You've treated me bad and you say that I recommend you? NO. Plus, this doesn't make any sense

When is this damn space ship going to land

When is this damn space ship going to land
Which one, I see crap ton

Name: X_X
BR_LD: 38675
Who recommends you?:the admins and the non admins
Why should I accept you?: I wont ban people for no reason ill ban them if they don’t follow the rules 
Please elaborate: playing the xbox 360 a lot
Your timezone: easturn region mid-west

you might want to revise this a little (just saying)

Application: Admin

Name: Haste

BL_ID: 32755

Previous Experience Administrating: TheKid's server, (Why should I accept you?... Some Freaking one reason that I have is I want to test his the Beta stuff test)

Who recommends you?: TheKid, and Previously i don't know who else recommended me, maybe 5 or 4  other people idk at least

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Some My reason is, they used personal Treasure chests well, "They SPAM Stuff if they were admin" I'm not a badmin who spams crazy stuff, (Like Crazy Stuff or yes) Of Course like anybody else except one admin Things to do I want to "Beta Test" (Ugh, "i Don't know" remember who else Recommended me, my loving Memory lost I forget...) Exactly My brains (lost)

Your Timezone/Region: Central time (America) UST - On 6:00 (UST Central Time)

My attempt at translating, that took a lot of effort, lol

Name:
Muzzles56 (Both in-game and on the forum)

BLID:

Previous Experience Administrating:
Throughout my life in Blockland, I have administrated several servers, both large and small. I have administrated, “Danny Boy’s Halo TDM,” and the, “2010 iEvent New Year’s party.” I also administrate several small servers such as servers run by, “Mr. Lol,” “Tonce,” and “Wynd Fox”, to name a few.

Who recommends you?
I have compiled my recommendations into one image for convenient use which were obtained via Steam chats.
http://i48.tinypic.com/25zp94z.png

Why should I accept you?
As a server host that usually deals with a lot of players at once, I know what a server host wants. I know that you want the game to run smoothly; no idler bosses, no blockers and people knowing how the game and server works. If I was an administrator of this server, I would ensure that these factors are in place for all players. I believe that everyone should be able to jump into a quick game with no problems. For newer players, however, this can be a problem. When I first started playing, I did not understand how to play as the boss. I was being harassed by other players and told to, “hurry the forget up,” numerous times. I feel that it is unfair that I was being treated this way, and I would have liked it if someone took me out of the game to teach me how to play in a one on one environment.
     In conclusion, I can manage many people in a server and as an administrator, I would ensure that the server runs like a manufacturing line, where the game is “placed,” (Started), “manufactured,” (Played), and “packed,” (Finished), in a smooth way. In doing so, I feel that the players will have their experienced enhanced in this server.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:50:50 AM by Muzzles56 »