Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618687 times)

With boss picking, you should make something similar to the queue points in TF2. Because some people keep getting picked over and over again, while I was here for 1 hour, waiting to be picked.

Um what?

I had no idea that vandalizing your chair upsets you. All the other times has been me sitting in your chair, and all i did was put a plate over your stuffty little kill event.
You know there was a kill event, thus you know I don't want people on my chair. You wouldn't constantly meddle with my chair then tell me about it if you didn't believe I cared.

With boss picking, you should make something similar to the queue points in TF2. Because some people keep getting picked over and over again, while I was here for 1 hour, waiting to be picked.
Go bug Greek. Not about the queue idea, but because team sorting breaks it, and while we turn it off whenever we remember to, the fact that settings only save when the server is shut down properly (never) means it turns back on each time.

You know there was a kill event, thus you know I don't want people on my chair. You wouldn't constantly meddle with my chair then tell me about it if you didn't believe I cared.
I thought it was silly little thing that we did, like you and that purple wand thing, or how I called Wynd Fox Meg all the time.

Application: Admin

Name: Haste

BL_ID: 32755

Previous Experience Administrating: TheKid, (Why... Some Freaking reason that I have is to test his Beta test)

Who recommends you?: TheKid, and Previously i don't know who recommended me maybe 5 or 4 idk at least

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Some reason they used personal Treasure well "They SPAM Stuff if they were admin" (Like Crazy Stuff or yes) Of Course like anybody else except one admin Things to do "Beta Test" (Ugh, "i Don't know" who Recommended me my loving Memory lost...) Exactly My brains (lost)

Your Timezone/Region: Central time (America) UST - On 6:00 (UST Central Time)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:34:30 PM by Youtuber42 »

My only childish activity is vandalizing a chair

Intentional double post because im on my phone
Well I only said that because what kind of impression are you making to people on the server, where not there to joke around where there to keep the server in control and not have people spamming in chat or having people exploiting things, or starting arguments.

I'm done talking about this.

Well I only said that because what kind of impression are you making to people on the server, where not there to joke around where there to keep the server in control and not have people spamming in chat or having people exploiting things, or starting arguments.

I'm done talking about this.
Vandalizing Jetz's chair took me about 1 minute, and even less to undo what I did. In that time I don't think anybody could have spammed the chat or instigated arguments.

Not even going to give me a chance to reply?

I thought it was silly little thing that we did, like you and that purple wand thing, or how I called Wynd Fox Meg all the time.
Thought batting you away with a wand that tumbles you and shoots you into the ceiling, kicking you, taking away most of your capacity for communication, taking away all of your capacity for communication, killing you, and ignoring you while telling you not to speak to me made it pretty clear I was pissed off by something. Oh well, this would be the next step up either way.

Thought batting you away with a wand that tumbles you and shoots you into the ceiling, kicking you, taking away most of your capacity for communication, taking away all of your capacity for communication, killing you, and ignoring you while telling you not to speak to me made it pretty clear I was pissed off by something. Oh well, this would be the next step up either way.

Again, I thought this was all part of some little joke we were doing to each other. You've never told me not to speak to you, and if you did I would have stopped talking to you. I honestly did not know that loving around with your chair pisses you off.

Again, I thought this was all part of some little joke we were doing to each other. You've never told me not to speak to you, and if you did I would have stopped talking to you. I honestly did not know that loving around with your chair pisses you off.
Yes, I did at one point tell you to stop talking to me. The constant "Umad" from your end didn't help either. But as I said, one way or another, you knew it would come to this:
10/26/12   19:07:29   Frontrox   8124   Jetz isn't going to ban me
10/26/12   19:07:36   Frontrox   8124   well maybe
10/26/12   19:07:39   Frontrox   8124   But not forever

Yes, I did at one point tell you to stop talking to me. The constant "Umad" from your end didn't help either. But as I said, one way or another, you knew it would come to this:
I thought it would be as a joke, not because it actually pissed you off. I don't remember, but you probably have a log of that too.

I thought it would be as a joke, not because it actually pissed you off. I don't remember, but you probably have a log of that too.
Well now you know. In the spirit of light-hearted camaraderie, I should probably warn you about the autoban I set up in case you touched my chair again.

Well now you know. In the spirit of light-hearted camaraderie, I should probably warn you about the autoban I set up in case you touched my chair again.
Well I won't even touch it again. I know this won't get me unbanned, but I'm sorry for screwing around with your chair.

Well I won't even touch it again. I know this won't get me unbanned, but I'm sorry for screwing around with your chair.
Eh forget it, it's all a huge misunderstanding anyway. I thought you were being a cunt because you never gave me any good reason to believe otherwise and you thought I was joking because I never gave you any good reason to believe otherwise. I also feel this good mood fading so I'll make this quick.

Ban removed, come back whenever, don't touch the chair again.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

Thank you

Jetz, I was thinking that you should remove his build/full trust so he won't mess with your chair. But that won't work so the players will take a watch on him.