Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604269 times)

Hey, we're getting random lag spikes of 10+ seconds, what's going on rtb?

Muzzles has my recommendation.

looks like a lot of competition here

We have gained 3,333 Wins for Normals

Administrators are needed.

With Blockland soon getting greenlit, and the quicly rising population, more people will come on every server. Thus, every server needs more admins to moderate it. If you don't consider that, the server could be sent into complete turmoil.

Currently, the most votes are towards new map.
WE DONT NEED A NEW FREAKING MAP.
That is just what people want. It will not be beneficial to the server in any way.
Plus, it would only take up time.

The second highest votes are towards new classes.
Sure, new classes are cool, and we could add it later, but IT ISN'T NECCISARY.
As of now, TF2 style classes are the only ones that also make players work together.

New bosses? I think that there is enough, but it is a good idea to do later on, like new classes.

Overall, that is my opinion.

Hopefully this isn't skipped over like every other post I make...

--Agent Blue BLID 26544

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 10:18:55 PM by Azure »

I'd personally like a new map. The current one to me feels like a lot of the stuff is there for no real reason, and it's also really grey and green.

I'd personally like a new map. The current one to me feels like a lot of the stuff is there for no real reason, and it's also really grey and green.

I feel the same way

That is just what people want. It will not be beneficial to the server in any way.

I disagree

Shouldn't we be all about giving people what they want in a server? That's basically the only reason servers are popular.

Also, It would be incredibly beneficial as it would look a lot nice aesthetically and we could work out a whole new way of playing.

Restarted the server and meddled with the environment settings a bit. Made the map brighter. Someone go bug Ephi for environment auto-saving.

Why don't we make another space station in the same build. The spawns can then alternate between the two stations. This way the story is the same, there is some fresh content, and we will not have to delete bricks and reload them if people want a build change.