Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604250 times)

snipe
looks like the bots aren't positioned in the center of the tubes

looks like the bots aren't positioned in the center of the tubes
They are quite feisty. A few minutes after the picture was taken a pair of ██████████ broke out and chased me around the ████████ with their █████████s.

They are quite feisty. A few minutes after the picture was taken a pair of ██████████ broke out and chased me around the ████████ with their █████████s.
quick someone solve the arg!!!

quick someone solve the arg!!!
what Jetz was referring to was the █████████
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:19:36 PM by The Resonte! »

I hear █████████s are quite painful

Man, Jetz, I'm sorry the ██████████ attacked you.

So are we keeping the anniversary map or no?
I think it is being extended

i guess i'm the only one that prefers hangar over bedroom. i find bedroom is too large and empty; there's too much open space to the point where bosses like demolator and spyro are near useless save the handful of people who can use them in the open without loving themselves over.

mocheeze can't do stuff because he's akin to a paper bag again and dies when he hits the ceiling, scouts are even MORE annoying because now there's more space they can put between them and the boss, making any boss that doesn't have a good ranged weapon (ie penth and ds) a loving joke. most of the field is flat and featureless anyways save for the corners that have some buildings that people don't even use, and a bunch of walkways that you can fall off if you so much as breathe the wrong way.

imo the only reason we even use bedroom as a map is because it's bedroom, and the aforementioned empty space problems, which gives the normals a huge unfair edge.
had to separate paragraphs so it wouldn't be a wall of text, too bad it makes it look infinitely more angsty
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:49:34 PM by PowerDag »

As I've said before - the Bedroom is entirely fed by old player's nostalgia and the fact that it's a different map for newer players. It is honestly a bad map (It's so bad that bosses can even HEAL THEMSELVES) and there are so many things wrong with it that players refuse to stand for. Sure, the hangar was bad too but the Bedroom is no better.

i thought hangar was pretty good, it just felt like a little more could be added to fill in some of the leftover space

i guess i'm the only one that prefers hangar over bedroom.

nah I do too

mocheeze can't do stuff because he's akin to a paper bag again

are you for real
it's POST-BUFF MOCHEEZE

scouts are even MORE annoying because now there's more space they can put between them and the boss, making any boss that doesn't have a good ranged weapon (ie penth and ds) a loving joke. most of the field is flat and featureless anyways save for the corners that have some buildings that people don't even use, and a bunch of walkways that you can fall off if you so much as breathe the wrong way.

I agree with this.

also the cap button is broken but it feels like it's been broken the entire anniversary event

BEDROOM FOREVER!

Anyone who doesn't like the bedroom is just bad and complains about not being able to use a boss properly.

BEDROOM FOREVER!

Anyone who doesn't like the bedroom is just bad and complains about not being able to use a boss properly.

i use this as grounds for wanting hangar back immediately

BEDROOM FOREVER!

yeah i'm not following

Anyone remember the name of that one horse boss from long ago?

Like, way back.

WAY WAY back.

When the spawn looked like this.