Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604700 times)

it's not a playable boss anymore, and im wondering why it was removed

What was removed?

What was removed?
a boss named demolator, it was a dragon with a stickybomb launcher, invisibility watch, and fire breath. a month or so ago he was in the game as a playable boss. he is no longer playable. why was demolator removed?
you're messing with me aren't you

Did you know that the Dagoon Fastlex once trained a Dake?
His name was Demolator.
Like his Master, he wielded powers far beyond those of mortals…

He used his "magical" powers to help and guide people, and the people loved and trusted him in return.
Even more than they did their own king…

“The Jealous Kompressor had Demolator's spawn brick removed, as his punishment was brutal and cruel.
Blockheads can be terrible creatures indeed…

Under the extreme cruelty of the torture, Demolator's "magical" abilities finally ran wild.
The king was engulfed in explosions and escaped in an instant.
In a single night, the Hanger that Demolator so loved was reduced to ashen ruins.

Fastlex, seeing his Drake’s madness, confined him to Slate_Construct.
That was the most he could do.
Even as he was, he could not bring herself to kill his own drake…"
 :cookieMonster:

TL;DR
Demo was removed since it was a place holder for the 9th boss class.
This is a CaveStory parody.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:00:01 AM by Fastlex »

Is the knock back resistance for Badspot is still under discussions?

William's paralyze needs to count as a kill if the player Self Deletes while paralyzed

My points disappeared, I know this is a glitch that is hard to track down, but I had 120k points, had to restart blockland, and came back with no points, the pic below shows my points now.

Edit: I think the problem is, either the point saver breaks at 120k+ points or so, or it is just some other script tinkering with points.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:47:29 PM by Blockz »

My points disappeared, I know this is a glitch that is hard to track down, but I had 120k points, had to restart blockland, and came back with no points, the pic below shows my points now.

Edit: I think the problem is, either the point saver breaks at 120k+ points or so, or it is just some other script tinkering with points.
I lost all my points aswell

I lost all my points aswell
Pecon said that he recommends all of us to spend our points on bosscoins until the issue is fixed and when we need the points, redeem them back.

Edit: Jetz also said that he'd try to fix the bug next time the server goes down.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:46:44 PM by Blockz »

Name: Jawbreaker

BL_ID: 45086

Experiences: I am a very trusted and understanding player. I am a super admin for DrumStix and an admin for Coconut219. On these servers I protect from spammers, trollers, etc. I have a limited amount of experience, but could be a big help to your server and it's players.

Recommendations: DrumStix, Coconut219, Fiscon, Max Pain Ultra, and Jetpack Guy

Why Should I admin you: You should admin me because as I said before, I'm loyal and willing to do your dirty work. I am an exceptional worker and as I said before I have experience with these duties.

Pecon said that he recommends all of us to spend our points on bosscoins until the issue is fixed and when we need the points, redeem them back.

Edit: Jetz also said that he'd try to fix the bug next time the server goes down.
Okay, I'm not joining the server until the bug is fixed, I don't wanna risk it

Take a screenshot of your points as proof.

Take a screenshot of your points as proof.
I thought I already did that.

Until it's fixed, for those of you concerned about losing points, check them after spawning. If you had them last time and they're gone this time, we can view the file and restore them from that. Once this is all resolved we might do some double point week or increase the point cap or something. Would line up with christmas, too.

I really like the new map. It makes Ephialtes a TON more useful with lots of jumping space, and same for Pyro Firebug.

It reminds me of Crash Team Racing somehow.

Until it's fixed, for those of you concerned about losing points, check them after spawning. If you had them last time and they're gone this time, we can view the file and restore them from that. Once this is all resolved we might do some double point week or increase the point cap or something. Would line up with christmas, too.
Sounds great!