Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604301 times)

Until it's fixed, for those of you concerned about losing points, check them after spawning. If you had them last time and they're gone this time, we can view the file and restore them from that. Once this is all resolved we might do some double point week or increase the point cap or something. Would line up with christmas, too.
Do i talk to someone ingame or on the forums? cause I think I had like 20 something thousand and now most of its gone.
IGN is MST

Do i talk to someone ingame or on the forums? cause I think I had like 20 something thousand and now most of its gone.
IGN is MST
Contact an admin and get them to contact Pecon or myself. We have FTP access and can view score files.

Name: Mr Unicode

BL_ID: 31292

Admin expirience: Moderating my own server and theepicportalguy's server and Nuyumdzi's Renderman and The crazy guy's Freebuild.

Recommended by: Theepicportalguy, Nuyumdzi and The crazy guy.

Why should I accept you?: I have helped With numerous servers and I've learned from my mistakes as an admin.

Timezone: West coast USA
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:06:02 PM by Mr Unicode »

The score issue has been fixed. Double points week begins now.

Yay, school is cancelled for me, I'll play early

Dyn'Asho(BL_ID 19568) has been spamming bull crap about the TF2 weaponry, he has been doing this for the past 2 minutes, here is a picture of it.

Please ban him.

Edit: he is also spamming connections to crash the server.

Dyn'Asho(BL_ID 19568) has been spamming bull crap about the TF2 weaponry, he has been doing this for the past 2 minutes, here is a picture of it.

Please ban him.

Edit: he is also spamming connections to crash the server.
Was going through the chat log tapping F3 repeatedly to see everything he's said and done, mumbling aloud at intervals how long I intended to ban him for what I'd read so far; "24 hours... 48... 72... a week... two weeks... a month..." Then I reached the end where Pecon already perma'd him. Hooray for happy endings.

GO UNITATO
Nu
That quote is from over five hundred pages ago. What on earth were you doing back there?

Was going through the chat log tapping F3 repeatedly to see everything he's said and done, mumbling aloud at intervals how long I intended to ban him for what I'd read so far; "24 hours... 48... 72... a week... two weeks... a month..." Then I reached the end where Pecon already perma'd him. Hooray for happy endings.

This story just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Why should I accept you?: I have helped With numerous servers and I've learned from my mistakes,
You sentence doesn't seem to end..

Since when does this ever happen?

I was a medic and the other player was a demolition. (I think that is the correct class name)

Been like that for quite some time.

Since when does this ever happen?

I was a medic and the other player was a demolition. (I think that is the correct class name)

We're gonna need more context. The facepwner is the leading cause of unintentional self injury on the server, but did it kill you as a medic or something? What happened?

We're gonna need more context. The facepwner is the leading cause of unintentional self injury on the server, but did it kill you as a medic or something? What happened?
Ive had it kill me while i was a medic.
Though not entirely sure how it happened since nobody was near me.