Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624734 times)

mocheeze should be revealed for a couple seconds whenever he tries to possess someone
90% of the time mocheeze spends the entire round trying and failing to possess people and no one knows where he is so its p boring for everyone

New poll. Suggestions welcome.

By the way, I'm not entirely keen on the first option. It's hard to find people dedicated enough to finish an entire map.

Also, the last option means you should suggest new options for the poll. That option won't exist for very long.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:42:57 PM by Pecon »

By the way, I'm not entirely keen on the first option. It's hard to find people dedicated enough to finish an entire map.
I am not sure of my own building skill, but I would be more than willing to help out with a map or two.

I like the current map quite a bit, good for players and bosses. New maps are neat and all but a map cycles are annoying and problematic.

current map is p good
if anything i think classes need work
like detonator
he sucks
hard

tbh, I think you guys should upgrade the spawn rooms a bit.. even if I made a vote on something other then "something new"

tbh, I think you guys should upgrade the spawn rooms a bit.. even if I made a vote on something other then "something new"
I agree with Block, the spawns look nice but should be updated to fit the theme of the server. Maybe some stone walls and stuff like medieval.

Also, the last option means you should suggest new options for the poll. That option won't exist for very long.

Classes like the Engineer, Demoman, Runner, and Heavy need re-works.

Perhaps more to spend bosscoins on. You could create talent trees that offer extra abilities for both boss and individual classes. Maybe they apply to all classes when you buy the upgrade, or only to that single class. I think it would be rather interesting, but the downfall is that it isn't as newbie friendly as it is now. Just a thought.

I agree with Block, the spawns look nice but should be updated to fit the theme of the server. Maybe some stone walls and stuff like medieval.
The idea is that you spawn somewhere on the ship up in the upper atmosphere then spawning beams you down.

I am not sure of my own building skill, but I would be more than willing to help out with a map or two.
^ This.
If there's any way I can help, I will, But, I'm not that a good builder.

I always thought a good idea would be to cycle the center of the map

it would add variety and save on loading time.

I would also like to see weapon skins purchasable with boss coins