Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1616000 times)

So a player by the name of "Cunt Baby" joined the game, already I knew something fishy was going on.

Here his is ID if he's wondering.

He then started to go Gentlespy for quite a few rounds, stalling them by staying invisible.
Then when he became the boss, he went Ephialtes. Seems normal.

He then just stays in the spawn, everyone tells him to come out, then he says this:

Honestly, who is this? His ID seems familiar, and he seems like someone who's been on the server, considering his points, but I can't seem to connect the dots on this. Keep in mind I'm just being informative of the server, which is why I'm making these types of posts.

I saw this person, I've banned them.

Why does that ID look so familar?

Why does that ID look so familar?
I've seen it before too, no idea who's it is though

Obviously you have not seen a runner meatshot a boss for 110-120 damage and sending them flying.
ftfy - also, sending a boss flying away isn't always the best thing to happen, cause it can give them a chance to escape from a big group of players who were crowding the boss. Besides, the boss rarely even gets thrown into the correct place (aka Acid Pit, Environmental Lava, Admin Laser, etc).

Doom Desert is having some progress. Still have to finish all the buildings and terrain as well. Temple of Luck is nearly finished.

who would I have to pay for a fists weapon to be added? I need to properly 1v1 fisticuffs the boss when im the last one standing.

Ok, I have been holding in my anger against this guy for a long time, but I just can't take it anymore. I know this second "informative" post was a bit quick, but I just couldn't hold it in. I have to announce his stupidity.

His name is Va11jr.Blockhead, with a dumb [TMNT] title at the end of his name. Here is his ID if any of you are wondering.

Basically, what he does is pretty annoying. To begin, he spams these stupid faces, and he's been doing it for a long time. Seriously, what the hell are these even supposed to be? They don't mean anything, and they look like spam.

Finally, I just told him right then and there, but he ignores what I say anyways.

He's also been stalling quite a bit of rounds by being a Firebug, then camping all the way at the top of the stairs, and he did this about 10 rounds, if not, more.

Basically, some more stuff he does is say "NO!" with another face nearly every single time he dies, and I mean EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME, and it's not that much cause he's always last considering he stalls the rounds greatly, but it's just something to note.

I've put up with this idiot for too long now, I had to get this out and express exactly how I feel about him and what he does on the server in a regular basis, and it gets real annoying to cope with after a while. I know it seems I'm posting way too much of these, and I think so too. But I had to get this out there, because I've had enough with this guy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:45:03 PM by TCF »

-snip-

I've seen him around. Pretty sure I've muted him too a few times. I figured someone would've taken care of 'em. I'll get on tomorrow, since from the screenshot no admins were on, or have been, for that matter.

It's been a long time. Let's discuss about my ban, and if so, unban. I saw you on Deathcube, Pecon. You said to post it so i am posting.

Well, you were banned for obvious reasons. I don't know them, so can someone explain?

It's been a long time. Let's discuss about my ban, and if so, unban. I saw you on Deathcube, Pecon. You said to post it so i am posting.

How about you type up a convincing 5 paragraphs for us to read about why you should be unbanned.

Let's discuss about my ban, and if so, unban.

I'm not going to be hostile here. I clearly remember what exactly went on, so I'll share. You were banned at least three other times by other admins, for breaking rules 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 and finally 10. Here's the rulebook. http://bossbattles.pecon.us/rules/
I also have ~10 PMs that you sent to me, which I replied to. I'll bring up my short paragraph if need be, since I still have all the PMs, explaining the situation.

He's gonna ask to get unbanned again? Didn't he learn yet