Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629567 times)

is it bad that i really like Redcorners map

is it bad that i really like Redcorners map
Not in the slightest

I was thinking of doing a poll, but I thought that would be too lazy.
I am going to be doing experiments on the server, and since I have around 50K points, may as well spend them on an experiment.
Each round, I will choose a different miniboss, unless it is taken. If the normals win the round, they earn one point. extra points if they get most damage/healing or if they are living.
Also, gonna keep editing this post, because posting constantly would just bring more hate.

1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
7th:
8th: Christian Brutal sniper (0pts)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:56:18 PM by Prokiller10 »

Name: Google Glass
BL_ID: 35463

Previous Admin Experience: Anthonyrules144's Speedkart (Admin), Aero's Grapple Sniper (Admin), That Blue Creeper's server (Admin), Tezuni's Prison Escape (Admin), Rubber Fruit's Endless Zombies (Admin), Kurai's Server (Admin), Epic Blast's Grapple Sniper (Admin), used to be an admin on Cat123's a long time ago.

Recommendations: Piemaniac100, Kurai, Xenomorph, TheOnlyOne, WaterDemon, Kong123, Beasterbunny199, Epic Blast, xWither, possibly Rubber Fruit

Why Should We Accept You? I should be accepted, because i've had experience being an admin before, and I know what to do as an admin. Sometimes when there are no staff online I see a lot of spammers and people stalling in spawn holding up the game. If i'm accepted I will be on with any opportunity I have to help this server. Also I have good experience with eventing, and administrating, I also know all the commands. I will never abuse my commands and be loyal to the players.

Timezone/Region: Central Timezone/ United States

This does not have to be repeated, do not repost an application

I think an admin would be more qualified to tell people what they can't and can do, that is true what you said... But your're not an admin.

It was already stated by tophat that they shouldn't re-post an application, Redconer is just reminding him of so.

I think an admin would be more qualified to tell people what they can't and can do, that is true what you said... But your're not an admin.

It doesn't matter whether he is admin or not. Still, don't repost applications, just edit it when you can.

Also:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg7676299#msg7676299
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg7766811#msg7766811

* Tophat coughs

While I do appreciate that, it probably isn't a good reason to accept one as an admin, although I thank you for your kindness.

so i havent been able to play so i dunno but does the server do custom environments per build like speedcart or should i just expect to continue to use the default save's lighting?

so i havent been able to play so i dunno but does the server do custom environments per build like speedkart or should i just expect to continue to use the default save's lighting?
Each save has its own custom environment like speedkart

I didnt know that it was even noticed sorry

The old bedroom map should be set as the map for a week. For nostalgia.