Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604038 times)

all my boss coins magicly dissapeared

With a million bricks, will the old Cathedral map see the light of day again?
The population will die due to most players having weak PCs :cookieMonster:

omg why would you want a kitten when you could have a duck that's amazing

I lost tons of points. I was on the server loading up and i traded in 67 BC for points in order to get the points achievements. Right after, the files stopped downloading and I lost all of them.
Here's my info:
Ingame name: Newton
Bosscoins lost: 67
BLID: 164884

I was doing this in order to also get the raptor pet. Can Pecon or Tophat please restore my coins please?

I lost tons of points. I was on the server loading up and i traded in 67 BC for points in order to get the points achievements. Right after, the files stopped downloading and I lost all of them.
Here's my info:
Ingame name: Newton
Bosscoins lost: 67
BLID: 164884

I was doing this in order to also get the raptor pet. Can Pecon or Tophat please restore my coins please?

Yeah I can restore them. Whenever you get on of course. I've been out for a bit and I'll have to look into why coins can be redeemed outside of the minigame. Thought we had fixed that in the past.

I told Jetz to restore his points hours ago

I told Jetz to restore his points hours ago

I suppose we'll be working something out then.

I already did it this morning. Just restored his backup from a day ago.

Could someone update the old hangar so it uses my current username of Bester Bageler in the credits instead of my old name Phantom Knight? The reason I changed it is since I use to share this account but now I solely own this key and would prefer that be updated to reflect said status.

Lel no one claimed page 1111

Mine

Regarding the shop and the poll: Some shop items should be restricted if there aren't enough players, otherwise it'll be too easy for one team to win.

What the poll is talking about: I am making a new hangar map. The original is the only one that allows you to purchase map upgrades. I am thinking about making it so in this new map the boss can also buy advantages. This shall not be affecting the original hangar map.

View on poll: Bosses need to be balanced before they can start buying things to help them out, if we even take that route. It would probably end badly for us. We'd just have a few players constantly buying the upgrades/buffs/bonuses and now it's even harder to kill them, if it was at all possible before. Instead of bosses using the upgrade for when they feel like going all out, or see plenty of minibosses, it will be used for spite. Same goes for minibosses; they're only used to spite the boss' experience. Not point spite, but treating the boss like trash because they picked a single miniboss. Plenty still do it for fun, but I've seen way too many examples of that happening. Player A picks Juggernaut just because, Player B loses as boss and vows to always go Jugger when Player A becomes boss. This isn't what minibosses are supposed to be

I also believe that the normals' shop needs to no longer exist as it is now. If it were changed, preventing players from buying minibosses to begin with and instead incorporating it into normal classes somehow, that it would be better. For example, as a rocketman you have a chance to become Master Chief, overweight could become Juggernaut, etc. At that point we would have to make something up for the rest of the classes, but it probably wouldn't be too hard in the long run. But back to the point, I do believe we should throw the shop out in exchange for something else. Too often can someone use a miniboss and be boss the next round, every couple of rounds on a low playercount time, which lessens the fun and drives players away.

Tl;dr, Minibosses and the idea of boss upgrades are used to make the other teams' experience an unhappy one. I advise to remove minibosses and rework them into the game with other methods. We could still keep the boss upgrades, for instance if too many minibosses are in a round, the current boss will get the upgrade. So while gameplay changes a bit, it still attempts to make it fair on both teams without players trying to ruin an experience for others.

Regarding the shop and the poll: Some shop items should be restricted if there aren't enough players, otherwise it'll be too easy for one team to win.

It sounds like it could work but if we're having to lock stuff off then it is not balanced. We should take other courses of action to fix this, methinks.

What the poll is talking about: I am making a new hangar map. The original is the only one that allows you to purchase map upgrades. I am thinking about making it so in this new map the boss can also buy advantages. This shall not be affecting the original hangar map.

We've too many maps, personally. I feel like the new one should replace the old, but I do not want to give up the older hangar. I'd also like to add, be careful about how big it is. Classes are slower than they used to be, so medium-sized maps became a pain to traverse, large maps is basically a headache. Don't want too many maps looking the same, but we also want to work on quality rather than quantity.

I vote for removing the shop, but I would still like boss powerups to be worked in if we also rework minibosses in general.