Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604463 times)

If only Mocheeze were to be in the boss shop

The spawn/shop for the new hangar condensed into one room. The pictures don't show how it looks in game that well. The pictures also avoid the pit because down there is where the podiums for the arena upgrades shall be going.
Wow, nice design. I bet vertical pillars around the outer wall would look cool too, and would make the room look more... idk the term, maybe 'busy'. The walls are nice and curvy, but they're just plain grey, so maybe some darker grey pillars or something would help.

that's the only thing i could think to improve. the rest is greeat

every time i go on vacation, something big happens :(
I'm not back for at least another week :(

Server keeps going down :[

I thought it was hosted on one of the higher quality blocknet nodes, which I just remembered Pecon controls. I wonder what's happening.

It never went down, it's still up right now...

It probably just didn't post to the master server for whatever reason for a little while.

Yay I almost kinda sorta defeated ice queen

So, with the recent removal of both Samus and Gentlespy, I have been thinking of minibosses, and an idea popped onto my head. Now, this could be (probably) really unbalanced, but the idea is that the miniboss starts with practically nothing, aside from one item. This item charges the miniboss, filling the blue bar at the top of the screen. Once the bar fills, it gains a "level" so to speak, giving it a weapon, and maybe some slight stat boosts. The current weapon can be used, or the charge item can be used even more to increase its level. Now, I can already see a complaint of "they can just hide away in a corner and charge it, getting weps and suffering no consquences". Well, I was thinking of a visual effect somewhat similar to DS recharge effect, but instead of all at once, they slowly come in, one by one (the little blue orbs :p). As the more levels of said Miniboss increase, the range and sound of said charge can increase, making the miniboss location ever more so apparent. Now, I don't know if the weps should be set, or if it could be random, kinda like Kaje 2.0 weapon system. Again, just an idea. Of course, it can be tweaked from the original thought.

inb4 power level joke
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:40:14 AM by Dinovincent »

I think i just saw a guy sticky L jumping up instead of forward
like each sticky came out under him and pushed him higher and higher until he was on a cloud :O

like each sticky came out under him and pushed him higher and higher until he was on a cloud :O
Did he have the 5 second invincibility effect

The spawn/shop for the new hangar condensed into one room. The pictures don't show how it looks in game that well. The pictures also avoid the pit because down there is where the podiums for the arena upgrades shall be going.
Looks alright, but the ceilings make it seem like you got lazy and decided to just slap plates on them. The walls are very gray and bland as well.

The sticky jump trick is what makes the detonator so good, too bad so few know about it. It gives immense mobility while punishing a dedicated melee boss who is chasing you hard.

The sticky jump trick is what makes the detonator so good, too bad so few know about it. It gives immense mobility while punishing a dedicated melee boss who is chasing you hard.
If you know how to stickyjump, you're great

Take it to the next level, you're a master

But if you take it to the extreme, people would gaze at the stars and think to themselves, "How did he do that?!"

If you know how to stickyjump, you're great

Take it to the next level, you're a master

But if you take it to the extreme, people would gaze at the stars and think to themselves, "How did he do that?!"
Hm I'll try this