Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659610 times)

If it's Iris, half the time if I'm boss with over 14 players I get pushed by Rocketmen into the lava

Either lava should be removed or the map should have more surface

I also have an idea for Tag, if the boss gets someone it should increase the time but the max time they can earn should have a cap

If it's Iris, half the time if I'm boss with over 14 players I get pushed by Rocketmen into the lava

Either lava should be removed or the map should have more surface
I think it'd be pretty cool if iris was changed to a more aquatic theme with water instead of lava and there'd be sharks and stuff in the water (that only attack normals because it'd be pretty dumb to be stuck in a shark's mouth because they don't deal enough damage to actually kill you); right now it's literally just a bigger version of volcano with some stuff from valley slapped on, plus it's pretty brutal for people who play penth since there's no cover anywhere and unless if you're good at dodging you end up like viso and probably other players and get knocked into the lava or sniped a lot before you get to any players.

I think it'd be pretty cool if iris was changed to a more aquatic theme with water
That's a cool idea.

the server ping for me has been ??? for three days, is anyone else gettin this?

the server ping for me has been ??? for three days, is anyone else gettin this?
Hasn't been an issue for anyone else as far as I can tell.

Join the server
I can't, I'm on mobile, and my cat completely fried my old one, now I'm gonna have to wait until my birthday to get a new one.

How dare your cat put your computer on the grill

How dare Viso try to make a terrible joke

viso cat make good jokes

and my cat completely fried my old one
The forget did you do, let your cat piss on your computer?
viso cat make good jokes
Cat doesn't sound like can't, a better pun would have been "Visolator's just kitten around, no need to claws an issue."

Lego Lad, are you trying to wake Cat God up inside?

Lego Lad, are you trying to wake Cat God up inside?
(cat wake up)

Cat doesn't sound like can't, a better pun would have been "Visolator's just kitten around, no need to claws an issue."
die